29 Main St

Cuisine: Tapas, American (New), Wine Bar

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

This place never ceases to amaze us!

This place never ceases to amaze us because the modern day saloon and bistro seems to always please our senses. In a subtle way, the turn of the preserved 20th century architecture and construction along with the color schemes and varied, yet comfortable and appealing mix of furnishings and décor most definitely enhance the experience of Iron Bridge. The bar area is conducive to small talk and relaxing, while the back room tends to be more the family ample roominess and feel, and the upstairs with the veranda overlooking the bar area is quieter and more romantic – lest I forget the super casual outdoor rooftop deck for laid back al fresco dining. Not to mention, the service and staff is professional and knowledgeable. They have a fun offering called Mystery Wines, we recently tried their Mystery Red and White – very nice! We’re also happy to see them highlight local Virginia Wines on their list. I won’t spoil any tasting you’re prone to by telling you what we had. During our last visit we tried their really good Tuna Nicoise by Chef Woody and the Seared Ahi Tuna, Olive Caramel, Cucumber, Red Cabbage, Haricot Verts, Quail Egg and Crème Fraiche, both as appetizers, simply delish. I went on to enjoy a very, very good Cub du Jour Gazpacho with an incredibly delectable smokiness which made it unique among gazpachos. My better half’s main course consisted of the Smoked Duck Breast, with Grilled Polenta, sautéed spinach and cherry balsamic reduction – the foul could not have been more tender, and the ingredients along with the care taken to prepare it, made it an excellent palate experience. I had the Seafood Cioppino (aka Bouillabaisse), highlighting the Shrimp, scallops, crab, mussels, in a white wine Saffron tomato broth, with the perfect touch of two slices of grilled sourdough – I must say that this dish (or bowl actually) is deserving of adding to my Yelp List ‘Bouillabaisse: Quest for the Best’. Wrapping the meal were Cappuccinos and their Eskimo Bar dessert – the two only items we found not comparable to the rest of the experience. Overall, this is a fine dining experience, and we will continue to frequent them. Bon appétit!

Tapas American (New) Wine Bar

Iron Bridge Wine Company  Restaurant Reviews

Iron Bridge Wine Company is located near the cities of Fauquier County and Vint Hill Farms.
People found this by searching for: Menu For Ironbridge Restaurant, Warrenton, Va, Menu For Iron Bridge Wine Co, Iron Bridge Warrenton Menu, Iron Bridge Wine Co Warrenton Va Menu, Iron Bridge Wine Company Menu, Opentable Iron Bridge, and New Bridge Warrenton, Va Reviews.