697 Jefferson Blvd
Warwick, RI 02886

Iron Works Tavern-Hilton Garden Inn

Cuisine: Contemporary American, Diner, American Traditional

Iron Works Tavern-Hilton Garden Inn is a Contemporary American, Diner, and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

MonicaPlant photo

MonicaPlant

Cranston, RI

Great Spot

Heard about Iron Works Tavern from a commercial on the radio and decided to try it out. The rabe and chicken sandwich is great and the house cut fries are delicious! I’m looking forward to the next time I can visit!

Rabe and Chicken Sandwich

JennahS photo

JennahS

Warwick, RI

Blown Away

I went to the Iron Works Tavern on Wednesday for lunch and was blown away. The service was excellent and my meal was outstanding! I had the Mediterranean style vegetable ravioli and it was delicious. I will definitely be coming back with some friends.

torronec photo

torronec

Bristol, RI

Great Place

My boyfriend took me here Sunday and I thought it was going to be just another sports bar but I was pleasantly surprised. Iron Works turned out to be a cozy restaurant/ bar with great food. Try the Scallops with the vegetable risotto – to die for! We decided to make this our Sunday restaurant.

Pan Seared Scallops

BB0519 photo

BB0519

Providence, RI

Amazing Valentine's Day!

I went to the Iron Works Tavern on Valentine’s Day. Our food was delicious and prepared flawlessly. We also took advantage of their expansive wine list and half-priced wine from 3-6pm. The service was attentive and very friendly. We also had the pleasure of listening to live music while we ate! We had such a wonderful experience that we will be coming back for dinner again very soon!

Pan Seared Scallops

I love seafood and this dish definitely hit the spot! The scallops were prepared perfectly and tasted amazing! The vegetable risotto and crispy shallots were the perfect additions to this meal!

Contemporary American Diner American Traditional

Iron Works Tavern-Hilton Garden Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Iron Works Tavern-Hilton Garden Inn is located near the cities of East Greenwich.
People found this by searching for: Iron Works Tavern Gluten Free, Taverns Near 02886, Hilton Garden Inn Review, Wine List At Iron Works In Warwick Ri, Ironworks Tavern Warwick Ri, Live Entertain Near 02886, Iron Works Tavern, and The Iron Works Tavern.