Ironmoto

Cuisine: Japanese, Steak, Asian

Ironmoto is a Japanese, Steak, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"G"
"Good food"
"Good sushi, really good calamari, fun"
"It doesnt smell bad "
Cons
"Expensive! Not a lot of choices for picky people, no lomein, menu choices not kid friendly"
"Nothing"
"The water tastes bad, like it's unfiltered"
Comments
"Expect to spend at least $25 a person, probably 10-15 more"
"Go to iron momo "
  • 8/05/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried it.

• 5/13/2017

A dining patron from Sewell, NJ tried it.

• 6/19/2016

A Japanese food lover from Sicklerville, NJ tried it.

• 5/16/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/28/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    G
  • 2/19/2015

A Japanese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/19/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 12/30/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/28/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/28/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

jerseyhick photo

jerseyhick

Blackwood, NJ

Dinner was the worst I ever had, and no one cared!!!!!

The chicken was so well done that it was tough as leather, the soup tasted like dish water and my husband had sword fish that looked like a tongue of a shoe and tasted worst. Did the waitress asked how it was……no, did she come over to see if everything was okay…..no. We spent $70 and threw it away, I like how they calculated my tip for the worst damn dinner I ever ate!!!! Did anyone care …. nope, would I ever go there again or suggest anyone to…..no! I have four sons that will never take their friends or families there! Worst restuarant in Turnersville!!!!!!

January 16, 2012

Great place for family and group!!!

I came here with my entire family for our annual Christmas dinner. We all had a great time and were salivating from the moment we first saw our dishes to the very last bite. This place does not mess around with food, and I'm pretty sure…
January 15, 2012

BAD RESTAURANT.........

Saturday jan 14,2012. I going for dinner at iron moto, at beging all is good, server lady is nice and the food is good. The bad thing when i finish all and i pay, i leave a tip its about 15%. Come a server old man, take the folder and go,…

8/05/2017

A Japanese chowhound from US tried Ironmoto.

8/03/2017

A diner from Glassboro, NJ tried T.G.I. Friday's.

8/02/2017

An Italian chowhound from Blackwood, NJ tried Angelo's Pizza.

6/04/2017

A dining patron from US tried Angelo's Pizza.

5/13/2017

A diner from Sewell, NJ tried Ironmoto.

5/13/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried Angelo's Pizza.

3/10/2017

An Italian chowhound from Sicklerville, NJ tried Angelo's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

3/08/2017

An Italian chowhound from Franklinville, NJ tried Angelo's Pizza.

3/05/2017

A dining patron from Sicklerville, NJ tried Outback Steakhouse and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

2/27/2017

A Specialty Soup & Sandwiches chowhound from US tried Carrabba's Italian Grill.

Japanese Steak Asian

Ironmoto  Restaurant Reviews

Ironmoto is located near the cities of Gloucester Twp, Grenloch, Gloucester Township, Blackwood, and Gloucester County.
People found this by searching for: Iron Moto Menu Turnersville Nj, Iron Moto Menu, Ironmoto Menu, Iron Moto Restaurant Menu, Ironmoto Turnersville Nj Menu, Ironmoto Turnersville New Jersey Menu, Best Restaurants In Turnersville New Jersey, Iron Moto Turnersville Nj, and Iron Moto Turnersville Nj Menu.