Isabella's Italian Bistro

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

"The prices,great food,"
  • 8/09/2013

A dining patron from White Plains, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

The prices,great food,

While Italian cuisine involves many meats, cheeses, seafood, and vegetables, most of us associate Italian cuisine first and foremost with pasta. Pasta comes in many shapes and sizes, and each more

December 17, 2012

OMG, I recall this place from my high school days, when it was like the only pub-type place in Westchester that didn't card you if you had a bottle of Giacobazzi. But now, decades later, I have mellowed and so has Isabella's. Now I love…
September 23, 2009

Decent food but pricey

Was in the area and saw this place among the list of restaurants. Took a look at their menu online and thought I'd give it a try. Called in my order and the person on the phone was kind of rude. When I came in, first person that "greeted"…
March 3, 2007

Great Atmosphere, Great Service

We went on a Saturday night and there was no wait. We sat right down at a great table next to the window. It was very romantic. The service was wonderful. Our food came out within 5 minutes of ordering. It was so delicious and…

A dining patron from Somerset, NJ tried Young's Chinese Sushi.

A diner from Middletown, NY tried Twisted Oak , didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

We would take a pleasant birthday dinner in old Tarrytown one warm night this May; but alas, The Twisted Oak had other plans. Although having explained to the waitress that I had high blood pressure, would appreciate less saline fare, & by all means, no f

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried Main Street Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

A diner from Mineola, NY tried Horsefeathers.

A diner from Larchmont, NY tried Capri Pizza & Pasta.

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Horsefeathers.

A dining patron from Tappan, NY tried Bistro Z and liked it.

An American (New) chowhound from Bedford, NY tried Twisted Oak .

A Steak food lover from New York, NY tried Ruth's Chris Steak House.

A Chinese food lover from Tarrytown, NY tried Taste of China.

Italian Parking Catering

Isabella's Italian Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

Isabella's Italian Bistro is located near the cities of North Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Greenburgh, Mount Pleasant, and Pocantico Hills.
People found this by searching for: Isabella Italian Tarrytown Ny, Isabella Italian Bistro Tarrytown, Isabella's Restaurant Tarrytown Ny, Isabella Italian Bistro Tarrytown Ny, The Twisted Oak Tarrytown Ny Menu, Twisted Oak Tarrytown Menu, Isabella's Italian Bistro Tarrytown Ny, Isabellas Itialion Sleepy Hollow Lunch Menu, and Isabellas Bistro Tarrytown.