Isan Thai

Cuisine: Thai

Isan Thai is a Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Pros
"Isan Thai is our favourite Restaurant. We have holidayed in Thailand, yet the food at Isan Thai is the best Thai food we have ever eaten. I trained as a Chef, so if we go out for a Meal, the food has to be considerably better than I can create at home, an"
Cons
Comments
"If you love Thai food, you'll love Isan Thai Restaurant."
  • 7/16/2017

Exchefdiner tried it.

• 7/16/2017

A dining patron from GB tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    If you love Thai food, you'll love Isan Thai Restaurant.
ExChefDiner photo

ExChefDiner

Poole, England

Consistently The Best Thai Food

Isan Thai is our favourite Restaurant. We have holidayed in Thailand, yet the food at Isan Thai is the best Thai food we have ever eaten. I trained as a Chef, so if we go out for a Meal, the food has to be considerably better than I can create at home, and the food at Isan Thai is. For variation, there are other Poole Restaurants that we may only visit once a year, but Isan Thai is a regular for us. Great Authentic Thai food, created and served by extremely nice people. Congratulations on your first of hopefully many successful years!

Jungle Curry

Fantastic. Very tasty. Very Authentic

Thai OpenTable Reservations

Isan Thai  Restaurant Reviews

Isan Thai is located near the cities of Poole, Poole, Poole Bh14 0, Poole, and Broadstone.