Island Creek Oyster Bar

Neighborhoods: Fenway/Kenmore
Cuisine: Seafood, Late Night, Private Parties

Island Creek Oyster Bar is a Seafood, Late Night, and Private Parties restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

Oyster selection - ICOB delivers

Decor is stunning, drink menu is specialize – you’re not getting out of this one alive! At least your pocketbook isn’t. To be fair, $3-$4 per oyster when you can choose from about 20 types from all over is nothing to scoff at. This was our first seafood destination on our Boston/Maine vacay and it’s safe to say it delivered.

After sipping a few drinks with clever names such as “death in the afternoon” (a champagne cocktail laced with absinthe) we were ready to dive in. Although we came with the thought of oysters and dinner the raw menu sucked us in. They had me a cocktail shrimp.

What we (the two of us) ended up ordering was a raw selection meant to share between four people. The quantity of food and the presentation were definitely large! A couple next to us even leaned over and asked what “that” was. It’s amazing incarnate, obviously. This sampler of sorts was not offered in a smaller size, but even if it was we’d probably opt for the biggie anyways. It included two half lobsters, a half dozen of the house oysters, a half dozen little neck clams, 4 jumbo shrimp cocktail, and halibut ceviche plus all the fixins. I’m a gold medalist when it comes to eating seafood, but at the end of this meal I was satisfied.

Super bonus – for my boyfriend’s birthday they brought us the most amazing confetti cake layered with fresh raspberries and butter cream frosting, and raspberry laced ice cream. Staff were super accommodating and went out of their way to make our night!

January 31, 2009

One of my favorite places in Boston

I love sitting at the Island at Great Bay. The service and food is top notch!
October 7, 2008

Not Good Bay - GREAT Bay

Pleasant and Relaxing Atmosphere, Helpful and knowledgeable staff, The menu is fantastic for any seafood lover - I would recommend:Crisp Calamari (If you like calamari - or even if you haven't in the past - this is guaranteed to be one of…

Seafood Kid Friendly Late Night

Island Creek Oyster Bar  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/10/2016 Baseballmrs tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Baseballmrs liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Monica's Restaurant

Italian in Central

Meritage

American in Central

Maggiano's Little Italy

Italian in Central

No. 9 Park

American in Central

Island Creek Oyster Bar is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Island Creek Oyster Bar Reservations, Island Creek Oyster Bar Boston Ma, Island Creek Oyster Bar, Island Creek Oyster Bar Menu And Prices, Island Creek Oyster Menu, Island Creek Oyster Bar Kenmore, Island Creek Oyster Bar Menu Kenmore, Kenmore Oyster Bar Menu And Prices, and Island Creek Oyster Bar Menu.