7311 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2534

Ita-Cho

Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Sushi

Ita-Cho is a Japanese, Lunch, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

gregls photo

gregls

Great Japanese dining experience

Our regular sushi place was closed for renovation, so we were wandering around looking for a substitute close-to-home and found ITA CHO on Beverly. Discovered the sushi bar was only added earlier this year and that its famous for its other Japanese menu items.
I’m sure we’ll try them next time, but we were in the mood for sushi and were excited by the extensive list of specials on the big black board. Very high quality fish. Preparation and presentation were superior. Introduced to a Japanese citrus pepper on my Kampachi – WOW!
Most innovative touch was their emphasis on ordering only 1 piece of sushi, so one could try more. Even the pricing structure favored a single piece rather than the normal pair. Great concept – allowed me to try a LOT of sushi without being a pig.
Friendly, fast service. And my favorite canned oolong iced tea.

lookin4lloyd photo

lookin4lloyd

Take-out...

We just received our take-out, and OH MY GOD — is there even anything in the bag??? I mean, it’s so light! So, to make a long story short — good food that will fill you up…if you’ve had your stomach stapled!

Food — 4 stars
Portion — what portion???

Japanese Dinner Lunch

Cxi0fk-p8r4ktmeje4bmuj
justin

Chicago, IL

Ita-Cho  Restaurant Reviews

Ita-Cho is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Itacho Menu, Itachomidcity, Ita Cho, Ita Cho Menu, Itacho Beverly Blvd, Ita Cho Beverly Blvd, and Ita Cho Los Angeles.