11134 Balboa Blvd
Granada Hills, CA 91344-4203

Italia Bakery & Deli

Neighborhoods: Granada Hills South
Cuisine: Deli, Delis, Catering

Italia Bakery & Deli is a Deli, Delis, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"My sandwich."
  • 1/28/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    My sandwich.
  • 7/13/2013

A Deli food lover from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.

ca_ccarr photo

ca_ccarr

Northridge, CA

Just the best! An Italian bakery in CA? WOW

I don’t give many places 5 stars but this place has become my new favorite joint. It’s a sandwich shop but they carry many specialty Italian items for sale. The bread is fresh baked and out of this world. The pizza bread is a lot of bread with tomato and cheese—not a true pizza but still good. I’ve been buying their fresh pizza doughs, sausage, pepperoni, tomato sauce, sliced mozzarella and basil. The pizza it made damn near made me cry it was so much like Chicago pizza. Closest thing I’ve had since moving to Cali. Knowledgeable staff and there’s always a line so I’m not the only one who thinks it’s the bomb!

candico photo

candico

Granada Hills, CA

Great food, great shop

Great little Italian store in Granada Hills, and they make delicious sub sandwiches and other hot Italian dishes. They are a bit pricey, but they use the best ingredients and the trip to the store is worth it. It transplants me right back to the Italian stores I grew up with in upstate NY.

Salami and provolone sub

Yum.

Deli Delis Catering

Italia Bakery & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Italia Bakery & Deli is located near the cities of Porter Ranch, Northridge, and North Hills.
People found this by searching for: Bakeries Near Granada Hills Ca, Italia Restaurant Granada Hills, Italia Bekery& Delly On Balboa, Italia Deli Granada Hills, "Italian Deli" Balboa Blvd Granada Hills, Italian Deli Mission Hill Ca, Italia Bakery Menu, and Italian Deli Balboa Blvd.