8058 S Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60620

Italian Fiesta Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Auburn Gresham
Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Lunch

Italian Fiesta Pizzeria is a Pizza, Italian, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 7/11/2018

• 3/13/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 10/21/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 6/01/2017

A Pizza food lover from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 9/24/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/30/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

hoop31life photo

hoop31life

Chicago, IL

worst pizza I ever eatin

I ordered from this place at 10pm, they arrived at 12:30 am with a box, I should have opened the box and looked at the thing but I didn’t. This was not a pizza it was burned to a crisp and ice cold. They charged me 24 bucks and did not want to give my money back. Please don’t order here please, this was the grosses most nasty thing I ever saw, I threw it in the trash. Itailain feista on 80th and halsted in Chicago is the worst on earth.

Cheese

Gross

Pizza Italian Lunch

From CityGrid:

Italian Fiesta Pizzeria has been a family owned Chicago, IL, tradition for more than 70 years. Our traditional thin crust pizza and huge selection of ingredients have earned us a nationwide reputation and made us a favorite of Barack Obama and his family. In addition to carryout and dine-in, we offer fast, piping-hot delivery right to your door.

Our menu includes a fine selection of:

• Pizza
  • Pasta
  • Sandwiches
  • Chicken
  • Fish

Our side dishes include French fries, garlic bread, cole slaw, onion rings and spicy chicken wings. We have three Chicago locations for your convenience.

Call or visit Italian Fiesta Pizzeria today to experience a family owned Chicago tradition!

• Chicago Curry House

Mexican in Edgewater

Hot Woks Cool Sushi

Eclectic in Irving Park

Italian Fiesta Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Italian Fiesta Pizzeria is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
    People found this by searching for: Restaurant Near Zip Code 60655, Italian Fiesta Menu 80th Halsted, Thanksgiving Restaurants Within Madison, Ms, 60611 Restaurants, Italian Fiesta Pizzeria On Halsted, Map Of Restaurants Within Madison, Wi, Italian Fiesta Halsted, Italian Fiesta Pizzeria Near 60620, and Madison Wisconsin Restaurants Within Plymouth, Wi.