Italian Fiesta Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Dolton
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Pasta

Overall
Pros
"Well there was a rude gay manager that worked there. The food was good but his attitude was nasty. I asked for plates they said they didn't have any so I asked to speak w/ the manager he asked don't I have plates at home just take your pizza and go"
"Very good. "
Cons
"Service & new management"
"The pizza never taste the same! Its hit miss!"
Comments
  • 6/26/2017

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/24/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/31/2017

An Italian chowhound from IL tried it.

• 3/21/2017

An Italian chowhound from IL tried it.

• 3/04/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried it.

• 12/23/2016

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/15/2016

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/13/2015

An Italian chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/24/2015

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/21/2015

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

January 3, 2013

Please come to Atlanta!!
May 30, 2008

Don't bother

I called at 7pm for a delivery. 9 months pregnant pizza was sounding really good! I was told delivery would be a hour. 8:41 pm delv guy calls and says I'm downstairs....... I say ok hang up and waddle downstairs. Nobody was there! I…

Italian Lunch Takeout

From CityGrid:

When you've got that hankering for a delicious thin-crust pizza pie, you need to come to Italian Fiesta Pizzeria! With 5 area locations, including Dolton, IL, our family owned and operated restaurant has built a tradition of serving mouth-watering food for more than 60 years.

At Italian Fiesta Pizzeria, we think we offer the best in traditional, thin-crust pizza pie. Our menu also includes a variety of other selections to tempt and please the taste buds:

• Homemade lasagna
  • Baked mostaccioli
  • Spaghetti
  • Italian beef sandwiches
  • Italian sausage
  • Meatball sandwiches

For the ultimate experience, try the Italian combo sandwich. This is a delectable combination of prime cut beef and our own fresh-made sausage served with our rich meat sauce or natural juice. We use only the freshest and finest ingredients available, and we use authentic, Italian, family recipes for our homemade meat sauces, sausage, pizza dough, meatballs, and so much more!

Italian Fiesta Pizzeria is well known for its traditional, thin crust pizzas. Call us and we'll make your pizza in any combination you desire. We make them fresh, hot, and delicious, and we guarantee that if you call to have your food delivered, it will get to your home piping hot!

If you are craving a scrumptious slice of pizza heaven, call Italian Fiesta Pizzeria today!

• Italian Fiesta Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Italian Fiesta Pizzeria is located near the cities of Riverdale, Thornton Township, Phoenix, South Holland, and Dixmoor.
    People found this by searching for: Italian Fiesta Dolton, Fiesta Pizza, Italian Fiesta Pizzeria, Italian Fiesta Pizzeria Menu, Italian Fiesta Menu Dolton, Italian Fiesta, Italian Fiesta Dolton Menu, and Italian Fiesta Menu.