Italian Garden

Cuisine: Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Italian, Greek

Italian Garden is a Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Italian, and Greek restaurant where most Menuism users tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food was alright"
"The environment was nice but nothing was special about the food it was just moderate "
"The food and service was awesome, by far one of the best restaurants in town. "
"Hands down, this is the best pizza ever! Goodbye Pizza Hut, Hello Italian Garden!"
"Anything with the greek chicken is delicious! "
"baked spaghetti"
"Food!"
"Food, speed"
"Good food"
"All there food is good...the pizza is the best!"
"Food, friendly and fast service"
"Food was good people are friendly. "
"Food"
"Their nice staff"
Cons
"The fact that you pay for each refill no matter what you drink."
"Good "
"Small parking lot"
"The overall environment "
"I do not have any cons "
Comments
"For what I paid for their Hoagie I could have gone to subway down the street and gotten a bigger sub"
"Good"
"Hire older people"
"Good atmosphere...I can take my friends there for a nice dinner or lunch. "
"Delicious pizza and steak subs (that's what I've tried so far."
deerrunner photo

deerrunner

Shelby, NC

Greatest Italian

Went to this restaurant for an anniversary dinner with my wife,
and had a meal that you would die for.
Our food was fresh & hot, and I can’t tell you the kind of service
we had was first class. They really went out of their way to make
sure that our food was just as we ordered, very tasteful, and
delicious. I would highly recommend to anyone passing through
the Boiling Springs (North Carolina) area……
Their located next to the Post Office…………
Oh, by the way, we never let them know it was our 25th
Anniversary, and we were still treated like a king & queen.
We Absolutely Loved it.

Specialty Soup & Sandwiches Italian Greek

Italian Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/24/2017 A diner from Shelby, NC tried it.

• 3/24/2017 A diner from Shelby, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/19/2017 A diner from Shelby, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/15/2017 A diner from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2017 A diner from Shelby, NC tried it.

• 3/10/2017 A diner from Shelby, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/09/2017 A diner from Shelby, NC tried it.

• 2/20/2017 A diner from Forest City, NC tried it.

• 2/03/2017 A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/28/2017 A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Italian Garden Boiling Springs, Italian Garden In Boiling Springs Nc Menu, Italian Garden Boiling Springs Menu, Italian Garden Menu Boiling Springs Nc, Italian Gardens Boiling Springs Nc Price Menu, Italian Garden Boiling Springs Nc Menu, Italian Garden, Boiling Springs, Nc, Italian Garden Menu, and Italian Garden Boiling Springs Nc.