3915 N Scottsdale Rd

Italian Grotto

Neighborhoods: Downtown Scottsdale
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Location only"
"Absolutely nothing. This place is the worst. DO NOT GO THERE!"
"Very rude and unfriendly staff. Service was outragiously bad. Server reached across plates of the people we were with, spilled a drink-no appologies.We were cursed at by an employee for leaving only a $ 4.00 tip. He actually came out into the street and f"
"Excellent food Friendly staff My go to spot for Italian"
"Close to our hotel"
"Food was OK Cons: Did not get a receipt was over charged, did not honor free dessert with motel card, in motel add. "
Cons
"Owner told my child to shut up. No disruption at all to anyone and he yelled it across two tables when my wife told me he was talking to us I asked him to come over to apologize. We exited to get our stroller which was placed by staff only to hear our w"
" Cons: Did not get a receipt was over charged, did not honor free dessert with motel card, in motel add. "
  • 4/04/2018

An Italian food lover from Northville, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Location only
  • 3/04/2018

An Italian food lover from Bend, OR tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Absolutely nothing. This place is the worst. DO NOT GO THERE!
  • 9/11/2017

An Italian chowhound from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.

• 2/11/2017

An Italian food lover from Scottsdale, AZ tried it.

• 11/25/2016

A Salads food lover from Niles, MI tried it.

• 11/12/2016

A dining patron from Maple Ridge, BC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/17/2016

A diner from Wooster, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/29/2016

A dining patron from Columbia, SC tried it.

• 9/09/2016

Pros
    Excellent food Friendly staff My go to spot for Italian
  • 3/19/2016

An Italian food lover from Grafton, WI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Close to our hotel
    Cons
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

jjcpi photo

jjcpi

Novato, CA

AWFUL

We were exicted to have a great meal. We made reservations weeks in advance and even dieted so we could order guilt free. We arrived several minutes early and got the WORST most unfriendly attitude ever. It was as if we were NOT welcome. After waiting an hour, not only were we NOT seated, there s NO remorse from the staff, we got an attitude. Why take reservations if they mean nothing? I checked other reviews and found this is SOP. We should get this place out of business ASAP

Italian Dinner Lunch

Sandwiches in North Scottsdale

Red House

Asian in North Scottsdale

Italian Grotto  Restaurant Reviews

Italian Grotto is located near the cities of Paradise Valley.
People found this by searching for: Italian Grotto, 3915 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, Az 85251, Usa, Italian Grotto Scottsdale Az, Italian Grotto Scottsdale, Italian Grotto Old Town Scottsdale, Italian Grotto Menu, Italian Grotto Scottsdale Menu, Italian Grotto Reviews In Scottsdale Az, Italian Grotto Scotsdale,,Az, and Italian Grotto.