521 E Baltimore Ave
Lansdowne, PA 19050-2507

Italian Kitchen

Cuisine: Italian, Cheesesteak, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I been there 3 times The first time I tried to gourmet Wild Wild West pizza. And It was by far the best pizza I ever tasted. the second time I went there and I had the taco pizza. I would like a taco pizza that much because all the hot sauce it was a li"
"Delicious pizza"
"Excellent "
"Fresh rolls and fast service if you call ahead"
"Their food is always good"
"The best "
"I've been eating Cheesesteaks from here since the 1970s. Love it"
"Love the steaks and everything else I've ate here."
"Lovely"
"Love the steaks"
"We like very thin crust oizza and they have no problem making it like that when u ask.some pizza shops nust make it one way at tbat it."
Cons
"Delivery can take long "
"No alfredo"
"There are no cons for me...Lucy"
Comments
"Pizza pizza pizza"
"Three cheese cheesesteak the best..."
"I bave been going to there shop for.over 25yrs .Always liked everything I have ever ordered."
  • 9/07/2021

An Italian chowhound from Landenberg, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/13/2021

An Italian food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 2/08/2018

An Italian chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/30/2017

An Italian food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 6/23/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

An Italian chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 11/30/2016

An Italian food lover from US tried it.

• 5/03/2016

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 1/29/2016

An Italian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/28/2016

An Italian food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros

Italian Cheesesteak Online Ordering

Italian Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Italian Kitchen is located near the cities of Upper Darby, East Lansdowne, Yeadon, Drexel Hill, and Bywood.
People found this by searching for: Italian Kitchen Lansdowne Pa Menu, Italian Kitchen Menu Upper Darby Pa, Italian Kitchen Lansdowne Menu, Italian Kitchen Upper Darby, Italian Kitchen Lansdowne Pa, Italian Kitchen Menu Lansdowne Pa, and Italian Kitchen Baltimore Pike Menu.