Italian Pizzeria Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great fried zucchini best I have ever had! and steak and cheese sandwich delicious. Pizza looks great. Lasagna pretty good"
"Great food and exceptional service"
"Years ago you could not beat their CHEF salad. It waa a favorite by all!! IIt was fresh with iceberg lettuce, turkey, ham, cheese, Cucumber, red onion, eggs and radishes. Their salad now is gross. Not fitting to serve to outdoor critters now. You g"
"My family & I love the food! "
"best food there ever awesome service there the best pizza place"
"Friendly and Fast service "
Cons
"Service can be a little slow. Order at the counter then sit and wait. If I'm in a hurry I call ahead"
"Chef salas. YUCK!"
January 17, 2010

My family's been going for years and still great pizza!

My family's been getting food from this place ever since I was a toddler and it still has the same great taste! Really great Steak & Cheeses, Chef Salads and not to mention the delicious hand-tossed pizza! Despite the employees not…
February 9, 2009

Mean People, horrible service, overcharge scam artists

I have called ahead to order food three times. They charged me twice for toppings that were not on the pizza. I gave it one more chance because the pizza is good. They told me 25 minutes, I arrived in 30 and they made me wait an…
January 24, 2009

Good greasy pizza

This isn't a full service restaurant, you order at the counter, you are given your glasses for drinks and you find your own table. No steak sauce? Duh! Anyway, we're at this restaurant at least once a week. Great pizza, very greasy,…

Italian Dinner Lunch

Italian Pizzeria Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/03/2015 A diner from Cary, NC tried it.

• 8/22/2015 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/29/2015 A diner from Durham, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/20/2015 A diner from Durham, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2015 A diner from Franklin, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/27/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/10/2015 A diner from GA tried it.

• 6/03/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 6/03/2015 A diner from GA tried it.

• 6/02/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

Italian Pizzeria Restaurant is located near the cities of Shannon Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Italian Pizzeria Durham Nc Menu, Italian Pizzeria Of Durham, Nc Menu, Italian Pizzeria Menu Durham Nc, Italian Pizzeria Menu, Italian Pizzeria Durham Nc, Italian Pizzeria Durham Nc Guess Road Menu, and Italian Pizzeria Durham Nc Guess Road.