902 Mac Dade Blvd
Folsom, PA 19033

Italian Village Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Italian Village Restaurant is a Italian, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Shrimp le jon"
Cons
"Alot"
Comments
"Too bad they closed recently could have been better if only they changed staff and worked a little harder on cust satisfaction. "
  • 7/30/2014

An Italian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Shrimp le jon
    Cons
    Alot
    Comments
  • 6/01/2014

An Italian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2013

An Italian food lover from West Bloomfield, MI tried it.

• 3/13/2013

An Italian food lover from Westland, MI tried it.

Daryl photo

Daryl

Woodlyn, PA

Cahnge for the worst!

A change for the Worst! 4/22/12

Not sure why they had “Resturant Impossible” changed their menu. The pasta was so over cooked that it had the same consistency play-doe. The sauce was just as nasty. After the soup was served, the salads were served, then they tried to jam the entree’s on the table with all the dirty dishs. I had asked for shake cheese to put on my duaghters pasta and it took over 15 mins to get. I would never go back to this place again. We ate there 7/11 and it was fine. Bad choice by the owners to allow Robert Irvine to (in my opinion) trash their resturant.

Chicken Parm

Chicken was fine, pasta and sauce were nasty.

Vet photo

Vet

Ridley Park, PA

Crossed off my list

This used to be a favorite place to go for a good meal at a reasonable price but after our visit last weekend, it is crossed off our list. Out of town guests who had dined with us there before asked to go last weekend. It was the first time we had been there since the makeover. The new decor is nice but not professionally installed. The swinging doors don’t meet, they are each hung at a different height; there are visible gaps between the sections of paneling; the cloth seats are still stained and the air conditioning unit is still on its last leg. The multi page menu with its two daily specials is reduced to one side of an 8×12 sheet, no specials. Most notably, the prices were raised – a bowl of spaghetti with 2 meatballs is now $14 and the portion was much smaller. The fella who ordered prime rib, said it was perfect; the baked lasagna was good but the portion much smaller. The house salad with their homemade blue cheese dressing was always a favorite. The waitress claimed it was still the same but it seemed to be watered down & the chunks of blue cheese were barely there. The “warm” dinner rolls were chilled, dry and the ends were too hard to bite into. Didn’t really matter though since the little bowl of tasty olive oil for dipping is no longer served with the rolls.

DAM1 photo

DAM1

Folcroft, PA

BAD Experience

We went there specifically because Restaurant Impossible had just been there, and we trusted Chef Irvine. Either Irvine failed, or the Italian Village owners are stupid. Service very slow, we ate with dirty dishes on the table, and the sauces were all mediocre to bad. We had brucetta that we couldn’t even pick up, the bread “crisps” were just a soggy mess on the plate. Told the waitress, and she acknowledged it, but that’s it. Gross. We had 4 dishes, one meat, one crab and two regular sauces, and no one liked their food.The lasagne was a huge, tight brick of ricotta. “Crab” sauce and linguine – so much sauce it was like eating soup, oily soup. My eight year old made it maybe a 1/2 mile, then we had to pull over so she could get sick. Really sick. She blames the soup, which was the only thing we all agreed was ok. I blame the ravioli she had. I didn’t eat my dish, and was offered a piece of cheese cake as amends. Cheese cake, in place of a $14 bowl of food that none of us wanted a doggie bag for. The event was one we will not forget, unfortunately.

EDD photo

EDD

Boothwyn, PA

BAD

I never had a pizza as hard as my dogs biscuits before. Dirty dishes, slow service. I expected much better after the make over. Won’t be back.

Italian Dinner Lunch

Italian Village Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Italian Village Restaurant is located near the cities of Milmont Park, Ridley, Ridley Park, Prospect Park, and Rutledge.
People found this by searching for: Italian Village+Macdade+Blvd., Italian Village Ridley, Italian Village Folsom Pa, Italian Village Ridley Menu, Italian Village Ridley Pa, Italian Village Macdade Blvd, Italian Village Woodlyn Pa, and Italian Village Ridley Pa Menu.