527 Telegraph Canyon Rd
Chula Vista, CA 91910-6436

Italy Express

Cuisine: Italian, European, Wings

• 6/13/2014

An Italian food lover from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

angel8182 photo

angel8182

San Diego, CA

horrible experience

My boyfriend and I were just in this afternoon, the soda machine was giving out flat disgusting drinks but that was the least of our worries. They need to change their name to “Italy non-express” our food took about 20mins to come out and by that time my boyfriend’s lunch break was over so we were forced to put everything in to go boxes without even getting to eat a bite of our food. When we informed the employees of our dissatisfying experience, one of them offered an unapologetic “sorry.” Italy express has terrible customer service, food timing, and high prices for the overall quality of the meal. Do not waste your time or money on this place. I would not even recommend Italy express to my worst enemy!

Italian Takeout Parking

Italy Express  Restaurant Reviews

Italy Express is located near the cities of Lynwood Hills, Lincoln Acres, National City, and Waretown.
People found this by searching for: Italy Express Chula Vista Menu, Italy Express Telegraph, Italy Express Chula Vista, Little Italy Express Chula Vista, Little Italy Express Chula Vista Ca, Frente Completa Da Italy Express, Italy Express, and Italy Express Menu.