306 Roseberry St
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865

Italy's Restaurant & Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Catering

Italy's Restaurant & Pizzeria is a Pizza, Italian, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Been there many times and always had great food!"
"The price compared to the amount of food I got was off. I ordered a salad. It was $6.95 for a small salad and and ice tea my bill was over $10"
Cons
"The wAitress followed me to the check out counter and I told the man my bill was $10.11 and she came up like I was going to give a cheaper amount and embarrassed me and said "her bill is $10.11" I don't need to go to a restaurant and be treated this way!"
Comments
"I will not be eating here again. I will tell all my friends how I was treTed!"
  • 5/11/2017

A diner from Pocono Lake, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Been there many times and always had great food!
  • 4/25/2017

A dining patron from Martinsville, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 12/22/2016

A Pizza food lover from Phillipsburg, NJ tried it.

• 8/01/2015

A dining patron from Rahway, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    I will not be eating here again. I will tell all my friends how I was treTed!
  • 9/12/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/04/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/11/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/29/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Conshohocken, PA tried it.

• 9/21/2013

A diner from Bethlehem, PA tried it.

Colleen19 photo

Colleen19

Phillipsburg, NJ

omg

Garlic knots. That’s all you need to know. Now go.

OK, the food is good, too. Soups are delish. Salads are well-endowed. All the dishes we have had were heavenly.

We like Italian, and go out for it more often than not, but this restaurant is our favorite in the area.

It can be crowded. Good sign, right? So don’t listen to your neighbor’s conversation. And don’t try to use the itty bitty potty.

Prices are very reasonable. Service is great.

Pizza Italian Catering

Italy's Restaurant & Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Italy's Restaurant & Pizzeria is located near the cities of Easton, Lopatcong, Easton, Alpha, and West Easton.
People found this by searching for: Italy's Phillipsburg Nj Menui, Little Italy Phillipsburg Nj Menu, Italy 08865, Italian Restaurants In Phillipsburg Nj, Italy Restaurant Phillipsburg Nj, Italys Phillipsburg Nj, Italy's Phillipsburg Nj, and Italy's Restaurant Phillipsburg Nj.