Itto Sushi

Neighborhoods: DePaul
Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Vegan

• 10/21/2017

A dining patron from Zapopan, 14 tried it.

November 10, 2015

I want to say that the cuisine in this place is above average and all that we ordered tasted so good. I will take my wife in here in our anniversary.
April 1, 2012

Sushi - Not For Me

I had never been to a Sushi restaurant, never really taken my fancy but on a recent visit to Chicago my friend insisted we go there, he loves it. I still don't like Sushi food, I did try, but not for me. Nice restaurant though.
January 16, 2011

Authentic Japanese food

If you prefer authentic Japanese food in a relaxed, casual atmosphere, Itto Sushi is where you want to be. What is isn't is a super trendy, nightclubbing hotspot. What it is, is simply good Japanese food and Sushi. The owner is from…

Joy Yee's Noodle Shop

Sandwiches in Lincoln Park

Tepatulco

Tapas in Lincoln Park

2/19/2018

A dining patron from US tried I 57 Rib House in Marquette Park, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/19/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried 1 Chop Suey in South Shore.

2/19/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Geneo's Pizza in Chicago Lawn.

2/19/2018

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried Athenian Room in DePaul.

11/01/2017

A Seafood food lover from Killeen, TX tried Ocean Flavors and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

2/18/2018

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried Osito Cheeze in Albany Park.

2/18/2018

A Deli chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Nick's Drive-In in Edison Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
the food is good and the service great. It is a diner and not fine dining but the gyro's and the chicken kabobs and the whole chickens (bbq is my favorite) are all wonderful and the chocolate bostons are a quality shake.
2/18/2018

An American food lover from Polacca, AZ tried Valois Restaurant in Hyde Park.

2/18/2018

A dining patron from US tried I 57 Rib House in Marquette Park.

2/18/2018

A Hamburgers food lover from US tried Man-Jo-Vin Restaurant in Roscoe Village.

Japanese Lincoln Park Catering
Tips
  • Not surprisingly, sake is the favorite--though a full bar is available. The sake, however, is presented in filled-to-the-top square wooden boxes. Be careful on that first sip.
Mon-Sat 12:00PM - 02:00PM
Mon-Sat 05:30PM - 12:00AM

From CityGrid:

We're Affordable...Appliance Repairs and Service. We also provide heating and air conditioning system repairs and service. Serving the Richmond Area Since 1986. Prompt, Courteous & Reliable. Uniformed Technicians. Residential Service by Licensed Contractors. Fully Insured offering Senior Discounts on Completed Repair Jobs. Sales Service and Repair on all Major Brands. On-site service calls: ?Refrigerators ?Freezers ?Washers and dryers ?Ranges and cook tops ?Dishwashers ?Garbage disposals ?Garbage compactors ?Water heaters ?Gas or electric Call Anytime We're Always Nearby! Chesterfield - Woodlake (804)744-1294 Far West End - Short Pump (804)741-8033 Midlothian - Brandermill (804)739-5330 Southside - Bon Air (804)275-8357 Richmond - West End (804)288-0588

Itto Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Itto Sushi is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Pilsen Restaurants, Davanti Restaurant Western Springs, Il, Madisons Restaurant Menu Within North Miami Beach, Fl, Itto Sushi Parking, Restaurants In Westchester Illinois Il, New Sushi Restaurant Chicago, Halsted Street, and Logan Square Restaurant.