Itto Sushi

Neighborhoods: DePaul
Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Vegan

• 10/21/2017

A diner from Zapopan, 14 tried it.

November 10, 2015

I want to say that the cuisine in this place is above average and all that we ordered tasted so good. I will take my wife in here in our anniversary.
April 1, 2012

Sushi - Not For Me

I had never been to a Sushi restaurant, never really taken my fancy but on a recent visit to Chicago my friend insisted we go there, he loves it. I still don't like Sushi food, I did try, but not for me. Nice restaurant though.
January 16, 2011

Authentic Japanese food

If you prefer authentic Japanese food in a relaxed, casual atmosphere, Itto Sushi is where you want to be. What is isn't is a super trendy, nightclubbing hotspot. What it is, is simply good Japanese food and Sushi. The owner is from…

Joy Yee's Noodle Shop

Sandwiches in Lincoln Park

Tepatulco

Tapas in Lincoln Park

5/25/2018

A Barbecue food lover from US tried Chicago Rib House in Bronzeville.

5/25/2018

An American chowhound from Lansing, IL tried Brokers Inn Restaurant in Loop.

5/25/2018

A Continental food lover from Matsusaka, 23 tried Zaven's (CLOSED) in Near North Side.

5/24/2018

A diner from Burbank, IL tried Dock's in Chatham.

5/24/2018

A Puerto Rican food lover from US tried Jibaritos y Mas in Logan Square.

5/24/2018

A Catering chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Dock's in Chatham.

5/23/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Sharks Fish & Tonys Steak, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/23/2018

A Chicken chowhound from US tried Hienie's Shrimp House in South Deering.

5/23/2018

A diner from US tried China Star and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/23/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried 1 Chop Suey in South Shore.

Japanese Lincoln Park Catering
Tips
  • Not surprisingly, sake is the favorite--though a full bar is available. The sake, however, is presented in filled-to-the-top square wooden boxes. Be careful on that first sip.
Mon-Sat 12:00PM - 02:00PM
Mon-Sat 05:30PM - 12:00AM

Itto Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Itto Sushi is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: New Sushi Restaurant Chicago, Halsted Street, Madisons Restaurant Menu Within North Miami Beach, Fl, Pilsen Restaurants, Davanti Restaurant Western Springs, Il, Itto Sushi Parking, Logan Square Restaurant, and Restaurants In Westchester Illinois Il.