Ivy's Bridge

Cuisine: Healthy, Cafe, Lunch

Ivy's Bridge is a Healthy, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/14/2015

A dining patron from AZ tried it.

• 3/10/2015

A Healthy chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/27/2014

A Healthy chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/07/2013

KathyCooks photo

KathyCooks

Tustin, CA

Great Food!!

I found Ivy’s 17 years ago. My son was loosing his hearing & my girlfriend told me to take him to Ivy’s. She is an Iridologist not a Dr. The Doctors said I would have to learn sign language as he was going deaf; they even operated on him & put tubes in his ears & he still couldn’t hear. I told her nothing! Ivy looked in his eyes & said OH MY he is loosing his hearing he has milk allergies get him off all dairy! Then she looked in my eyes & said this is where he gets his Milk allergies you have a headache! I had a headache my whole life! Well we both got off dairy his hearing came back within 30 days & I haven’t had a headache in 17 years. We would like to live @ Ivy’s! Food is Great & so is our health!

Chicken Walnut Salad

Excellent Chicken Salad non other like Ivy’s!

October 6, 2009

Ivy's Bridge To Better Health is Accommodating and Knowledgeable

I enjoyed the quaint atmosphere and the feel of the pharmacy even though it was health food supplements. The staff was accommodating and left us feeling our questions had been answered. The food was good although they were out of the…
July 24, 2008

Vitamin's and Chicken Salad Sandwiches

As you walk in, you see so many bottles of vitamins, but I go for the food which is always fresh and tasty. The chicken salad sandwich on squaw bread is fantastic as are their soups. Check out the vitamin store. The sales people are very…

5/25/2017

A diner from US tried Tommys Sushi & Japanese Rest.

5/07/2017

A dining patron from Phoenix, AZ tried Cafe China.

5/02/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Tustin, CA tried El Chilito and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/26/2017

An American food lover from US tried Spire's.

4/14/2017

A dining patron from Baldwin Park, CA tried Tommys Sushi & Japanese Rest.

4/11/2017

A Japanese food lover from Moreno Valley, CA tried Yoshinoya Beef Bowl.

4/03/2017

An American food lover from US tried Spire's.

3/31/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Santa Ana, CA tried Tommys Sushi & Japanese Rest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/26/2017

A diner from Tustin, CA tried Spire's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Our appetizer platter arrived along with our food which it didn't give us time to enjoy before full meal. Server wasn't much around the table to keep drinks filled, we constantly needed to get up and ask for a refill. Also, bill was brought to our table a
3/18/2017

A dining patron from Irvine, CA tried Tommys Sushi & Japanese Rest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Healthy Health Markets Cafe

Ivy's Bridge  Restaurant Reviews

Ivy's Bridge is located near the cities of Orange County, Santa Ana, and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Ivy's Bridge, Ivy Cafe Tustin Ca Chicken Tostada, Ivy's Bridge Restaurant, Ivys Bridge Tustin, Ivy Sandwich Tustin Ca, Ivy Bridge California Cafe, El Toro Mexican Restaurant Tacoma Wa, and Ivy's Bridge Menu.