Ivy's Bridge

Cuisine: Healthy, Cafe, Lunch

Ivy's Bridge is a Healthy, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/14/2015

A Healthy food lover from AZ tried it.

• 3/10/2015

A Healthy chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/27/2014

A Healthy food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/07/2013

A Healthy chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

KathyCooks photo

KathyCooks

Tustin, CA

Great Food!!

I found Ivy’s 17 years ago. My son was loosing his hearing & my girlfriend told me to take him to Ivy’s. She is an Iridologist not a Dr. The Doctors said I would have to learn sign language as he was going deaf; they even operated on him & put tubes in his ears & he still couldn’t hear. I told her nothing! Ivy looked in his eyes & said OH MY he is loosing his hearing he has milk allergies get him off all dairy! Then she looked in my eyes & said this is where he gets his Milk allergies you have a headache! I had a headache my whole life! Well we both got off dairy his hearing came back within 30 days & I haven’t had a headache in 17 years. We would like to live @ Ivy’s! Food is Great & so is our health!

Chicken Walnut Salad

Excellent Chicken Salad non other like Ivy’s!

October 6, 2009

Ivy's Bridge To Better Health is Accommodating and Knowledgeable

I enjoyed the quaint atmosphere and the feel of the pharmacy even though it was health food supplements. The staff was accommodating and left us feeling our questions had been answered. The food was good although they were out of the…
July 24, 2008

Vitamin's and Chicken Salad Sandwiches

As you walk in, you see so many bottles of vitamins, but I go for the food which is always fresh and tasty. The chicken salad sandwich on squaw bread is fantastic as are their soups. Check out the vitamin store. The sales people are very…

7/23/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Corona, CA tried Dosa Place.

7/21/2017

An Asian food lover from Santa Ana, CA tried Yogis Teriyaki.

7/10/2017

A dining patron from CA tried Spire's and liked it.

7/06/2017

A dining patron from Irvine, CA tried Cafe China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/06/2017

A diner from Irvine, CA tried Luna Rossa.

7/04/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Super Antojitos and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/30/2017

A diner from Corona Del Mar, CA tried India Gate Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food is superb
Cons
Nothing
Comments
6/24/2017

An American chowhound from Tustin, CA tried Spire's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/23/2017

A dining patron from Santa Ana, CA tried Mimi's Cafe.

6/21/2017

A Japanese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Tommys Sushi & Japanese Rest.

Healthy Health Markets Cafe

Ivy's Bridge  Restaurant Reviews

Ivy's Bridge is located near the cities of Orange County, Santa Ana, and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Ivy's Bridge, Ivy Cafe Tustin Ca Chicken Tostada, Ivy's Bridge Restaurant, Ivy Bridge California Cafe, El Toro Mexican Restaurant Tacoma Wa, Ivy's Bridge Menu, Ivys Bridge Tustin, and Ivy Sandwich Tustin Ca.