Ivy's Bridge

Cuisine: Healthy, Cafe, Lunch

Ivy's Bridge is a Healthy, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/14/2015

A Healthy food lover from AZ tried it.

• 3/10/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/27/2014

A Healthy chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/07/2013

A Healthy chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

KathyCooks photo

KathyCooks

Tustin, CA

Great Food!!

I found Ivy’s 17 years ago. My son was loosing his hearing & my girlfriend told me to take him to Ivy’s. She is an Iridologist not a Dr. The Doctors said I would have to learn sign language as he was going deaf; they even operated on him & put tubes in his ears & he still couldn’t hear. I told her nothing! Ivy looked in his eyes & said OH MY he is loosing his hearing he has milk allergies get him off all dairy! Then she looked in my eyes & said this is where he gets his Milk allergies you have a headache! I had a headache my whole life! Well we both got off dairy his hearing came back within 30 days & I haven’t had a headache in 17 years. We would like to live @ Ivy’s! Food is Great & so is our health!

Chicken Walnut Salad

Excellent Chicken Salad non other like Ivy’s!

October 6, 2009

Ivy's Bridge To Better Health is Accommodating and Knowledgeable

I enjoyed the quaint atmosphere and the feel of the pharmacy even though it was health food supplements. The staff was accommodating and left us feeling our questions had been answered. The food was good although they were out of the…
July 24, 2008

Vitamin's and Chicken Salad Sandwiches

As you walk in, you see so many bottles of vitamins, but I go for the food which is always fresh and tasty. The chicken salad sandwich on squaw bread is fantastic as are their soups. Check out the vitamin store. The sales people are very…

2/07/2018

A dining patron from Orange, CA tried Claro's Italian Market.

2/05/2018

A Japanese food lover from US tried Sushi Bear, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/16/2018

An Asian food lover from Buena Park, CA tried Yogis Teriyaki and liked it.

1/15/2018

A Japanese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Tommys Sushi & Japanese Rest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/28/2017

A dining patron from Monterey Park, CA tried Pina's Bistro.

12/12/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Bear Cheese Tart.

12/05/2017

An American food lover from Irvine, CA tried Dickey's Barbecue Pit, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/29/2017

An American food lover from Pomona, CA tried John's Place, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The young lady who was taking our order had a bad attitude and was argumentative with me. I will never come back again, because of her. She needs an attitude adjustment. And you're supposed to be a Christian owned place.
Cons
Bad customer service!
10/27/2017

An English food lover from Placentia, CA tried McCharles House Restaurant & Gardens.

10/27/2017

A Persian chowhound from Santa Ana, CA tried Naan & Kabob, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Healthy Health Markets Cafe

Ivy's Bridge  Restaurant Reviews

Ivy's Bridge is located near the cities of Orange County, Santa Ana, and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Ivy Sandwich Tustin Ca, Ivy's Bridge, El Toro Mexican Restaurant Tacoma Wa, Ivy Bridge California Cafe, Ivy's Bridge Restaurant, Ivys Bridge Tustin, Ivy Cafe Tustin Ca Chicken Tostada, Ivy's Bridge Tustin Ca, and Ivy's Bridge Menu.