Ivy's Bridge

Cuisine: Healthy, Cafe, Lunch

Ivy's Bridge is a Healthy, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/14/2015

A diner from AZ tried it.

• 3/10/2015

A Healthy chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/27/2014

A Healthy chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/07/2013

KathyCooks photo

KathyCooks

Tustin, CA

Great Food!!

I found Ivy’s 17 years ago. My son was loosing his hearing & my girlfriend told me to take him to Ivy’s. She is an Iridologist not a Dr. The Doctors said I would have to learn sign language as he was going deaf; they even operated on him & put tubes in his ears & he still couldn’t hear. I told her nothing! Ivy looked in his eyes & said OH MY he is loosing his hearing he has milk allergies get him off all dairy! Then she looked in my eyes & said this is where he gets his Milk allergies you have a headache! I had a headache my whole life! Well we both got off dairy his hearing came back within 30 days & I haven’t had a headache in 17 years. We would like to live @ Ivy’s! Food is Great & so is our health!

Chicken Walnut Salad

Excellent Chicken Salad non other like Ivy’s!

Healthy Health Markets Cafe

Ivy's Bridge  Restaurant Reviews

Ivy's Bridge is located near the cities of Orange County, Santa Ana, and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Ivys Bridge Tustin, Ivy Bridge California Cafe, Ivy's Bridge Tustin Ca, Ivy's Bridge Menu, Ivy's Bridge, El Toro Mexican Restaurant Tacoma Wa, Ivy's Bridge Restaurant, Ivy Cafe Tustin Ca Chicken Tostada, and Ivy Sandwich Tustin Ca.