462 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92780

Ivy's Bridge

Cuisine: Healthy, Cafe, Lunch

Ivy's Bridge is a Healthy, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
" great food calaflower soup out of this world....."
Cons
" no cons great every thing"
  • 6/09/2020

A diner from Tustin, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/23/2019

A dining patron from Fontana, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/29/2018

A Healthy food lover from Tustin, CA tried it.

• 9/20/2018

A Healthy chowhound from Irvine, CA tried it.

• 9/12/2018

A Healthy chowhound from Tustin, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    great food calaflower soup out of this world.....
    Cons
    no cons great every thing
  • 8/14/2015

A diner from AZ tried it.

• 3/10/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/27/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/07/2013

A Healthy food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

KathyCooks photo

KathyCooks

Tustin, CA

Great Food!!

I found Ivy’s 17 years ago. My son was loosing his hearing & my girlfriend told me to take him to Ivy’s. She is an Iridologist not a Dr. The Doctors said I would have to learn sign language as he was going deaf; they even operated on him & put tubes in his ears & he still couldn’t hear. I told her nothing! Ivy looked in his eyes & said OH MY he is loosing his hearing he has milk allergies get him off all dairy! Then she looked in my eyes & said this is where he gets his Milk allergies you have a headache! I had a headache my whole life! Well we both got off dairy his hearing came back within 30 days & I haven’t had a headache in 17 years. We would like to live @ Ivy’s! Food is Great & so is our health!

Chicken Walnut Salad

Excellent Chicken Salad non other like Ivy’s!

Healthy Health Markets Cafe

Ivy's Bridge  Restaurant Reviews

Ivy's Bridge is located near the cities of Orange County, Santa Ana, and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Ivy's Bridge, Ivy Bridge California Cafe, Ivy Bridge Tustin, Ivy's Bridge Restaurant, Ivy Sandwich Tustin Ca, El Toro Mexican Restaurant Tacoma Wa, and Ivy's Bridge Menu.