Ivy's Bridge

Cuisine: Healthy, Cafe, Lunch

Ivy's Bridge is a Healthy, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/14/2015

A Healthy chowhound from AZ tried it.

• 3/10/2015

A Healthy food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/27/2014

A Healthy food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/07/2013

KathyCooks photo

KathyCooks

Tustin, CA

Great Food!!

I found Ivy’s 17 years ago. My son was loosing his hearing & my girlfriend told me to take him to Ivy’s. She is an Iridologist not a Dr. The Doctors said I would have to learn sign language as he was going deaf; they even operated on him & put tubes in his ears & he still couldn’t hear. I told her nothing! Ivy looked in his eyes & said OH MY he is loosing his hearing he has milk allergies get him off all dairy! Then she looked in my eyes & said this is where he gets his Milk allergies you have a headache! I had a headache my whole life! Well we both got off dairy his hearing came back within 30 days & I haven’t had a headache in 17 years. We would like to live @ Ivy’s! Food is Great & so is our health!

Chicken Walnut Salad

Excellent Chicken Salad non other like Ivy’s!

October 6, 2009

Ivy's Bridge To Better Health is Accommodating and Knowledgeable

I enjoyed the quaint atmosphere and the feel of the pharmacy even though it was health food supplements. The staff was accommodating and left us feeling our questions had been answered. The food was good although they were out of the…
July 24, 2008

Vitamin's and Chicken Salad Sandwiches

As you walk in, you see so many bottles of vitamins, but I go for the food which is always fresh and tasty. The chicken salad sandwich on squaw bread is fantastic as are their soups. Check out the vitamin store. The sales people are very…

4/07/2018

A dining patron from Tustin, CA tried Rodrigo's Mexican Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/19/2018

A dining patron from Chantilly, VA tried New Peppinos Pizzeria and liked it.

3/05/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Citrus Cafe, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
bug in food, this was the last time I'll eat there and it was a favorite spot of mine and my wife's
3/04/2018

An English chowhound from CA tried McCharles House Restaurant & Gardens, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/02/2018

An English chowhound from Corona, CA tried McCharles House Restaurant & Gardens.

3/02/2018

A dining patron from Tustin, CA tried Roma D Italia, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/28/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Durham, NC tried Angie's Cuisine Italiano, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great chicken tortilini
2/26/2018

A dining patron from Irvine, CA tried Souplantation, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great selection of food, service is friendly and professional, clean restaurant and nice atmosphere
Cons
None
2/07/2018

A diner from Orange, CA tried Claro's Italian Market.

2/05/2018

A Japanese chowhound from US tried Sushi Bear, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Healthy Health Markets Cafe

Ivy's Bridge  Restaurant Reviews

Ivy's Bridge is located near the cities of Orange County, Santa Ana, and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Ivy Cafe Tustin Ca Chicken Tostada, Ivy Bridge California Cafe, Ivy's Bridge Menu, Ivys Bridge Tustin, Ivy Sandwich Tustin Ca, Ivy's Bridge Restaurant, Ivy's Bridge, El Toro Mexican Restaurant Tacoma Wa, and Ivy's Bridge Tustin Ca.