2036 Main St # B
Forest Grove, OR

Izgara

Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan, Middle Eastern

Izgara is a Vegetarian, Vegan, and Middle Eastern restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 7/25/2014

A Vegetarian food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/07/2014

A Vegetarian chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/29/2013

A diner from Forest Grove, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/28/2013

A Vegetarian food lover from US tried it and liked it.

Spazz photo

Spazz

Hillsboro, OR

Middle Eastern Returns to Forest Grove

Date Visited: Saturday September 26, 2009 (Lunch)

My fiance and I were at Pacific University to select some new “wedding” eyeglasses for me, the groom, of course. When we were done, we looked in the Entertainment Book and looked at our choices for the Forest Grove area. When she mentioned Izgara, I said, “That place is really good….let’s go there.” We tried to call them at the number listed in the book, but the call wasn’t going through for whatever reason.

So, we headed to Main Street on foot. Izgara was open, so we went in and sat by the window. I reminded Alicks that this was the place he had mentioned before – the one with the french fries INSIDE their falafel. Why doesn’t everything think this creatively with their dishes?

Falafel Laffah

We both ordered the Falafel Laffah. Before our dishes were served, we received 4 “sample” appetizers (nosh?). One bowl contained a cabbage thing. Another bowl contained a corn thing. One bowl contained a tomato, onion, and cucumber thing. The last contained a hot green spicy thing. I can’t have spicy, but the first 3 “things” were awesome. I probably could have ordered an entire big quart of the corn one. Yum. The cabbage one was my second favorite while the tomato, onion, cucumber one was last (but still very good).

Our dishes were served shortly after. The falafel laffah looked like a giant burrito. A flour pita or whatever was wrapped around a very delicious inside. The falafel balls were yummy. The Tahini sauce was yummy. The french fries (inside!) were yummy. Whatever else was in there was yummy. It was the perfect meal in every way and I walked out of there wondering when I’d be able to go back or if I could pick up food on my way home from work every once in a while. :-)

Vegetarian Vegan Middle Eastern

Izgara  Restaurant Reviews

Izgara is located near the cities of Cornelius Forest Grove, Washington County, and Cornelius.
People found this by searching for: Izgara, Israeli Restaurant In Forest Grove Oregon, Izgara Forest Grove, Forest Grove Israeli Restaurants, Izgara Forest Grove Or, Izgara Restaurant Forest Grove, Izgara Forest Grove Menu, Israeli Restaurant Forest Grove, and Ezgara.