477 S California Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1832

Izzy's Brooklyn Bagels

Neighborhoods: Evergreen Park
Cuisine: Bagels, Desserts, Sandwiches

Izzy's Brooklyn Bagels is a Bagels, Desserts, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Sandwich-300x200

westbaybanjo photo

westbaybanjo

Mountain View, CA

Kosher takes a turn for the worse.

This place is an absolute circus. I came here because it use to be a favorite bagel stop of mine. Low and behold, the bagel shop is gone and now it’s Izzy’s. Okay. I can live with that. Let’s give this place a try.

I order the american breakfast, which is suppose to come with an omlette, some veggies, some potatoes and a bagel. Instead, they don’t have any veggies and no potatoes. However, they decide that french fries would go well with this dish. The omlette, isn’t actually an omlette. It’s just an overdone egg. The bagel is plain and getting it toasted wasn’t even an option.

On top of that, the entire time I was there, I was holding my Starbucks drink (during ordering, while I was waiting for my food, and while I started to eat). As I’m eating, one of the waiters comes up to me and says that I can’t bring outside food in. I ask, “What do you want me to do?” He says, you can drink it quickly. Uh…it’s coffee.

That was pretty much it for me. If you’re not going to tell me I can’t bring outside food in when I walk in, or when I’m ordering, or even when the food is brought to me, then why then?

This place won’t last 1 month. I hope my bagel place comes back.

Small, usually packed, weak air conditioning...

Small, usually packed, weak air conditioning (steamy on a hot day), great chewy bagels (better than Noah’s), lox, spreads, etc. 4 stars for the bagels, 2 for the place.

Bagels Outdoor seating Parking
Mon-Fri 06:00AM - 04:00PM
Sun,Sat 07:00AM - 03:00PM

Izzy's Brooklyn Bagels  Restaurant Reviews

Izzy's Brooklyn Bagels is located near the cities of East Palo Alto, Santa Clara County, Stanford, Menlo Park, and Mountain.
People found this by searching for: My Favorite Bagel Kosher Brooklyn, Kosher Dining In Palo Alto, Izzy's Kosher Bagel, Bagel East Palo Alto, Izzy's Brooklyn Bagels Menu, and Izzy's Brooklyn Deli Facebook.