J. Alexander's

Cuisine: American, Steakhouses, Contemporary American

J. Alexander's is a American, Steakhouses, and Contemporary American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Manager and employee was very rude, poor service never going back ☹️"
"Rattlesnake pasta"
"Service and food were excellent. "
Comments
"Rude"
  • 5/18/2017

Jacquelinef3 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Jacquelinef3 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/28/2017

An American chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 1/09/2017

An American food lover from Cordova, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/31/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/10/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Rattlesnake pasta
  • 4/23/2015

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/06/2015

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service and food were excellent.
  • 8/22/2014

• 12/13/2013

An American food lover from Andover, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2013

An American chowhound from Ten Mile, TN tried it.

amberthegr8 photo

amberthegr8

Memphis, TN

Nice place

I called ahead for seating, but when we got there we still had to wait 20 minutes. I had the mixed drink called blossom , nothing special, cost about $9, tasted like vodka n orange juice. The lighting is dark, with a romanic, cool atmoshere. I would love to go here again.

FILET MIGNON WITH BÉARNAISE

I had the filet minon , it was extra yummy, it had a smokey flavor. And a loaded baked potatoe. We had a cheese and spinach dip with tortilla chips. Everything was good!

704 photo

Collierville, TN

Hair In Burger

Hair burger… hair burger…

This evening, 04 July 2013, our daughter found a hair embedded in her burger. We pointed this out to the waitress who took it back to the kitchen. She returned to explain that it was just a brush bristle used in cooking.

Hair or cooking bristle. I say hair they say bristle. Which one do you prefer in your burger?

Okay perhaps this is their secret? So they use brushes to cook burgers with very very long bristles that just look like hair.

The manager was pathetic and defensive. Handled situation very poorly.

OLD FASHIONED CHEESEBURGER

Hair In Burger… or is it a brush bristle?

smm photo

smm

Memphis, TN

I used to dine in or take out at J. Alexanders...

I used to dine in or take out at J. Alexanders approximately twice a week. I always ordered a Veggie Burger(no complaints) or an Alex salad with no bacon. Approx. 4 occassions I had bacon in my salad. I do not eat meat at all. Twice I’ve had to return the salad to the restaurant after driving home with it. On all occassions I’ve been treated laissez faire with my concern by the manager. Not only am I frustrated with spending so much money and time at that restaurant for the attitude, but the Inconvenience of it all is the worst. I’ve tried to address the issue on the restaurant website but there is no option to leave a message or comment.

March 29, 2012

wow .cool .cheap online store ???

w w w happy2get co m Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $18; Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g gucci chanel) $30 T-shirts (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $15 Jean(True Religion,edhardy,coogi) $30 ww w happy2get c om Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini)…

American Steakhouses Reservations

J. Alexander's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: J Alexander Memphis Menu, J Alexander Menu, J Alexandr, J Alexanders Memphis Menu, J Alexanders Menu, J Alexander's Menu Memphis, J. Alexander's Memphis Menu, and J Alexanders Menu Memphis.