5845 Landerbrook Dr
Cleveland, OH 44124-4017

J Alexander's Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Grill, Steak

Overall
Pros
"caesar salad bread"
Cons
"lousy prime rib $32 bucks for 16oz you kidding me"
Comments
"one prime rib price on menu. no 12oz or 16oz listed."
  • 7/19/2017

A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 1/01/2017

A dining patron from Girard, PA tried it.

• 10/10/2016

An American chowhound from Upper Darby, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/27/2016

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 1/13/2016

A diner from West Chester, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/08/2015

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/23/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2014

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/03/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

MRM1982 photo

MRM1982

Cleveland, OH

TERRIBLE !!!!!!!!!

My experience on sat April 2 2016 turned out to be over all horrible due to the general manger Doug Richardson which is very sad it’s sad that a general manger can make a dine in experience a night to remember in a bad way he was very rude ,nasty and not to mention disrespectful his people skill are so not there it’s a shame he refused to shake my hand after I extended out to introduce my self before I began to state my complaint i offered him a seat so that our conversation wouldn’t be loud and out in the open for everyone in the restaurant to hear and he declined and told me he was in a rush and was getting ready to leave which lets me know clearly you don’t have time to hear me out as a paying customer and also made me feel like he was a bit racist towards my color due to the way he behaved him self towards us it was degrading and very disrespectful how he yelled at my sister calling her a liar in front of the entire restaurant stating that she didn’t make reservations when she clearly did with the hostess Britney earlier that week for 7:30 and she left notes for the staff making them aware of our arrival but yet we still waited for and hour an half just to dine with them for my moms 64th birthday when our whole party was there and on time he not one time apologized for the in convince or said sorry for you guys wait time what he said in a very loud and rude tone in front of the entire restaurant was he would not be compositing our bill as if we came looking for a hand out because of the color of our skin he also stated he sent us his two best servers to service us which happened to have been two young black men which brings me back to how I feel about him being racist after realizing Doug suppose to be listing ear as a manger was a closed ear and a closed mine as well I asked for the number to his manger so that I make a compliant regarding his behavior he went and got the card and brought it back with a smile as if he was pleased with his behavior the first smile I saw out of him all night which I found to be pretty sad after that evening that really bother me so I contacted his higher chain of command which would be Derreck Gorrdan after almost three weeks still no call back I also spoke with a lady name Bonnie who’s in charge of complaints on three different occasions and each time she stated she forwards the messages when we speak to Mr Gorrdan to no call back which leads me to believe I’m guessing RUDENESS DISRESPECT RACISM POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE & the list can go on is what they stand for ……. That night me and my family spent over 1,000 dollars in food and drinks we also made sure we tipped our server but I will not Patronize a restaurant who put people in charge like Doug Richardson if he have no problem conducting himself In front of his staff in that matter then eventually they will follow

NEW YORK STRIP

The food over all was excellent

October 20, 2009

Great food and Atmosphere

The food was excellant! They give you very nice portions. The atmosphere was relaxing. I can't wait to go back. The staff was very professional. I was there two weeks ago and I have a co-worker visiting from China and I am taking her…
June 12, 2006

Overpriced Dead Cow

My husband talked me into this restaurant. He swore up and down that they were delicious. So, during my once-a-month need to eat a bloody hunk of cow, I acquiesced, and we drove to this lovely establishment located off I 271 (the map says…
March 17, 2005

FANTASTIC

This place is among one of the best places I have eaten. The food is great, every time I order anything I am filled with delight no matter what I get. I always make sure to pass along my compliments to the chef because every visit to this…

American Grill Steak

J Alexander's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

J Alexander's Restaurant is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: J Alexanders Menu, L Alexanders Menu, J Alexanders Cleveland Menu, Jp Alexander Restaurant, J Alexander's Menu Cleveland, J Alexanders Menu Cleveland, J Alexanders Cleveland, and J Alexander's Menu.