847 New Loudon Rd
Latham, NY 12110

J.J. Rafferty's

Cuisine: Pub Food, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Good food and prices"
"Great bands great service awesome food!!"
"Great place to relax with friends. Great deck for the nice weather."
"This was the first time I didn't leave a tip. The food was over cooked and some of it came out cold. I had to get refills from the bar because our waitress sucked that bad. This restaurant used to be our "go to" for lunch. I'm embarr"
Cons
"slow service, took 45 min to get my order which was just fried food"
"Service, food, bar tender and seating."
Comments
"they need to hire more help"
"I would of rather have chipolte. a guarentee good meal every time."
  • 8/26/2016

A dining patron from Queensbury, NY tried it.

• 6/24/2016

A diner from Queens Village, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food and prices
    Cons
    slow service, took 45 min to get my order which was just fried food
    Comments
    they need to hire more help
  • 4/09/2016

A Pub Food food lover from San Marcos, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/14/2015

A dining patron from Schenectady, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/20/2014

Pros
    Great bands great service awesome food!!
    Cons
    None
  • 6/11/2014

• 4/29/2014

Pros
    Great place to relax with friends. Great deck for the nice weather.
    Cons
    None
  • 2/23/2014

A Pub Food food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Service, food, bar tender and seating.
    Comments
    I would of rather have chipolte. a guarentee good meal every time.
classygirl100566 photo

classygirl100566

Latham, NY

WORST place to have fun in a safe environment

I was in this establishment tonight enjoying dinner and a couple of drinks with some girlfriends I hadn’t seen in a long time. First of all, the parking situation here is TERRIBLE. The music was horrible. The seating arrangement was horrible. To be quite honest there weren’t many quality gentlemen in the entire place, which was packed, including the owner. I was approached and threatened by a guy in this place and because I verbally defended myself by asking him to stop talking so disrespectfully to myself and my friend, the owner accused me of starting an argument. He was as much of a jerk as the patron who bothered us. The owner actually got in my face and asked me what my problem was when he was told clearly by his security staff what was going on. This was all after my friends and I spent a large buck on dinner and drinks for over 3 hours. I was so insulted I left. His crappy establishment attracts crappy people. I wouldn’t spend another dime in there if someone gave me the money to spend there. Most of the security staff leave a lot to be desired as well. He has had the same boring DJ for years who absolutely attracts the wrong crowd. I strongly recommend that people go through the trouble of going out in Saratoga or in Albany. They will get treated with a lot more respect, have good music and a nice atmosphere to enjoy themselves in. We all work too hard for our money to waste it in a place like this. It is also very scary for a conservative, woman to be in an establishment where she doesn’t feel safe or protected by the security staff. BTW that unruly patron was not asked to leave. I will say again, the owner was a total scumbag jerk. His establishment should be closed.

Pub Food Dinner Lunch

J.J. Rafferty's  Restaurant Reviews

J.J. Rafferty's is located near the cities of Newtonville, Verdoy, Loudonville, Watervliet, and Cohoes.
People found this by searching for: Rafferty's Latham, Jj Raffertys Menu, Jj Rafferty's Latham Ny, Jj Raffetys Menu, Jj Rafferty's Latham Ny Menu, Jj Rafferty's Menu, and Jj Raffertys Latham Ny.