720 1/2 Clark St

Cuisine: Asian, Vegan, Catering

michellej photo

michellej

Chicago, IL

This place is so random, but I love their...

This place is so random, but I love their bibimbap! My first visit here I was in downtown Evanston and was craving Korean food. I didn’t know of any around the area so I was going to settle for Vietnamese. I’d once walked past a Vietnamese rest. around the area but it turned out it had closed. But just as a friend and I were about to head back we noticed a menu for Korean food right next door, walked in and have been going back there since just for their bibimbap.

It’s totally mismatched though. I remember my first visit: eating Korean food at a blue/white checkered table while listening to country music. It reminded me of being back in college, eating cheap food late night.

It’s 3 stars because I’ve never tried the other items on their menu. I never was tempted to.

Asian Vegan Outdoor seating

J K Sweets  Restaurant Reviews

J K Sweets is located near the cities of Skokie, Rogers Park, Niles Township, Wilmette, and West Rogers Park.
People found this by searching for: J.K. Sweets Evanston, Jk Sweets Menu, Jk Sweets Evanston Menu, Bibimbap Evanston, Jk Sweets Evanston, Deli On Next To Jk Sweets, Jk Sweets, When Did Jk Sweet Close, and Clarke's Evanston Menu.