J Michael's Philly Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Breakfast, Lunch

J Michael's Philly Deli is a Deli, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

TanteS photo

TanteS

Wilmington, NC

J Michael's Philly Deli...worth the trip!

I am hooked on the pizza steak and cheese sandwich! Shredded beef cooked in a garlic italian sauce that is unique, memorable, and addictive. The creamy cheese is heavenly. It is so good that every time I go to the Philly Deli I think about trying something else, but end up ordering the pizza steak (since 1980!). And the wonderful, wedge cut (skins on) fries are consistently cooked perfectly. My favorite drink there is a Dr. Brown’s cream soda. Absolutely delicious! (Now that I have re-lived the menu, I will have to stop by there soon…)

Pizza Steak & Cheese Sub-large

October 4, 2009

J Michael's Philly Deli

This is a great little family owned deli. The food is fabulous and the prices are great. The lunch specials are always a great deal. The location is good and there is always plenty pf parking.
January 4, 2009

Mmmm....Cheesesteaks

My family gets our cheesesteaks from J. Michael's. Being a yankee, I'm pretty particular about my cheesesteaks. They really are great! Whenever my parents come to visit, we always order from them.

4/05/2018

A Gastro Pub food lover from US tried Hops Supply Company, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food
Cons
None
Comments
3/24/2018

A Pizza food lover from Jacksonville, NC tried Fox and Hound Pub and Grille in Mayfaire.

3/23/2018

An American food lover from Wilmington, NC tried Chris's Restaurant.

3/15/2018

A dining patron from US tried Hieronymus Seafood Restaurant in College Park.

3/13/2018

A Sandwiches food lover from Wilmington, NC tried Jimmy John's in Downtown Wilmington and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

3/09/2018

A dining patron from Nashville, TN tried Lunch Box.

3/01/2018

A diner from Wilmington, NC tried Pizza Hut.

3/01/2018

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried Main Moon Chinese Restaurant.

2/23/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Blythewood, SC tried Peking Wok.

2/06/2018

A dining patron from Wilmington, NC tried Sub Stop in Sunset Park.

Deli Steak And Cheese Philly Cheesesteaks

J Michael's Philly Deli  Restaurant Reviews

J Michael's Philly Deli is located near the cities of Cape Fear, Wilm, and Belville.
People found this by searching for: Food Piner Rd, Family Owned Deli Wilmington Nc, J Michaels Philly Deli Menu, J.Michaels Restaurant Wilmington Nc, J Michael's Philly Deli Coupons, Michaels Philly Deli Foursquare Nc, 609 Piner Road Wilmington Nc, and J Michael's Philly Deli Menu.