J Michael's Philly Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Breakfast, Lunch

J Michael's Philly Deli is a Deli, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

TanteS photo

TanteS

Wilmington, NC

J Michael's Philly Deli...worth the trip!

I am hooked on the pizza steak and cheese sandwich! Shredded beef cooked in a garlic italian sauce that is unique, memorable, and addictive. The creamy cheese is heavenly. It is so good that every time I go to the Philly Deli I think about trying something else, but end up ordering the pizza steak (since 1980!). And the wonderful, wedge cut (skins on) fries are consistently cooked perfectly. My favorite drink there is a Dr. Brown’s cream soda. Absolutely delicious! (Now that I have re-lived the menu, I will have to stop by there soon…)

Pizza Steak & Cheese Sub-large

October 4, 2009

J Michael's Philly Deli

This is a great little family owned deli. The food is fabulous and the prices are great. The lunch specials are always a great deal. The location is good and there is always plenty pf parking.
January 4, 2009

Mmmm....Cheesesteaks

My family gets our cheesesteaks from J. Michael's. Being a yankee, I'm pretty particular about my cheesesteaks. They really are great! Whenever my parents come to visit, we always order from them.

10/15/2017

An American chowhound from Leland, NC tried Chris's Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from Jacksonville, NC tried South College Sandwich & Deli.

10/12/2017

A Southern food lover from US tried Ruth's Kitchen.

10/08/2017

A Chinese food lover from Jacksonville, NC tried China Wok.

10/05/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Wilmington, NC tried Golden Dragon.

9/27/2017

A dining patron from Woodstock, GA tried Dixie Grill & Pool and liked it. They liked the food.

9/26/2017

A dining patron from Wilmington, NC tried Peking Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Nothing, all good
9/22/2017

A dining patron from Jacksonville, NC tried Ronnie's Crab Shack and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/19/2017

A diner from Blythewood, SC tried Texas Roadhouse and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/12/2017

A Seafood food lover from Fletcher, NC tried Hieronymus Seafood Restaurant in College Park.

Deli Steak And Cheese Philly Cheesesteaks

J Michael's Philly Deli  Restaurant Reviews

J Michael's Philly Deli is located near the cities of Cape Fear, Wilm, and Belville.
People found this by searching for: Family Owned Deli Wilmington Nc, J Michael's Philly Deli Menu, Michaels Philly Deli Foursquare Nc, J.Michaels Restaurant Wilmington Nc, J Michaels Philly Deli Menu, J Michael's Philly Deli Coupons, 609 Piner Road Wilmington Nc, and Food Piner Rd.