J Michael's Philly Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Breakfast, Lunch

J Michael's Philly Deli is a Deli, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

TanteS photo

TanteS

Wilmington, NC

J Michael's Philly Deli...worth the trip!

I am hooked on the pizza steak and cheese sandwich! Shredded beef cooked in a garlic italian sauce that is unique, memorable, and addictive. The creamy cheese is heavenly. It is so good that every time I go to the Philly Deli I think about trying something else, but end up ordering the pizza steak (since 1980!). And the wonderful, wedge cut (skins on) fries are consistently cooked perfectly. My favorite drink there is a Dr. Brown’s cream soda. Absolutely delicious! (Now that I have re-lived the menu, I will have to stop by there soon…)

Pizza Steak & Cheese Sub-large

October 4, 2009

J Michael's Philly Deli

This is a great little family owned deli. The food is fabulous and the prices are great. The lunch specials are always a great deal. The location is good and there is always plenty pf parking.
January 4, 2009

Mmmm....Cheesesteaks

My family gets our cheesesteaks from J. Michael's. Being a yankee, I'm pretty particular about my cheesesteaks. They really are great! Whenever my parents come to visit, we always order from them.

Deli Steak And Cheese Philly Cheesesteaks

J Michael's Philly Deli  Restaurant Reviews

J Michael's Philly Deli is located near the cities of Cape Fear, Wilm, and Belville.
People found this by searching for: J Michael's Philly Deli Coupons, J Michael's Philly Deli Menu, Family Owned Deli Wilmington Nc, Michaels Philly Deli Foursquare Nc, J Michaels Philly Deli Menu, Food Piner Rd, 609 Piner Road Wilmington Nc, and J.Michaels Restaurant Wilmington Nc.