J Michael's Philly Deli

Cuisine: Deli, Breakfast, Lunch

J Michael's Philly Deli is a Deli, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

TanteS photo

TanteS

Wilmington, NC

J Michael's Philly Deli...worth the trip!

I am hooked on the pizza steak and cheese sandwich! Shredded beef cooked in a garlic italian sauce that is unique, memorable, and addictive. The creamy cheese is heavenly. It is so good that every time I go to the Philly Deli I think about trying something else, but end up ordering the pizza steak (since 1980!). And the wonderful, wedge cut (skins on) fries are consistently cooked perfectly. My favorite drink there is a Dr. Brown’s cream soda. Absolutely delicious! (Now that I have re-lived the menu, I will have to stop by there soon…)

Pizza Steak & Cheese Sub-large

October 4, 2009

J Michael's Philly Deli

This is a great little family owned deli. The food is fabulous and the prices are great. The lunch specials are always a great deal. The location is good and there is always plenty pf parking.
January 4, 2009

Mmmm....Cheesesteaks

My family gets our cheesesteaks from J. Michael's. Being a yankee, I'm pretty particular about my cheesesteaks. They really are great! Whenever my parents come to visit, we always order from them.

6/16/2018

A dining patron from Oak Island, NC tried Something Fishy Seafood Restaurant in Pine Valley West and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

6/04/2018

An Italian food lover from Blythewood, SC tried Siena.

5/17/2018

A diner from US tried Pender's Luncheonette.

5/10/2018

An American food lover from Blythewood, SC tried K & W Cafeteria.

5/04/2018

A Deli food lover from Whiteville, NC tried South College Sandwich & Deli and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best sandwich shop in Wilmington
5/03/2018

A Sandwiches chowhound from Florence, SC tried Sub Stop in Sunset Park.

DIRECT ADS (not accurate sizing)
5/01/2018

A BBQ chowhound from Gadsden, AL tried Jackson's Big Oak Barbeque and liked it. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

4/30/2018

A diner from Blythewood, SC tried Domino's Pizza in Pine Valley West.

4/30/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Rocky Point, NC tried Jade Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

Pros
Always good food, always fast, always friendly! The lady up front has a phenomenal memory!
4/05/2018

A Gastro Pub chowhound from US tried Hops Supply Company, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food
Cons
None
Comments
Deli Steak And Cheese Philly Cheesesteaks

J Michael's Philly Deli  Restaurant Reviews

J Michael's Philly Deli is located near the cities of Cape Fear, Wilm, and Belville.
People found this by searching for: Michaels Philly Deli Foursquare Nc, 609 Piner Road Wilmington Nc, J Michael's Philly Deli Coupons, Food Piner Rd, Family Owned Deli Wilmington Nc, J Michaels Philly Deli Menu, J.Michaels Restaurant Wilmington Nc, and J Michael's Philly Deli Menu.