800 Us Highway 70 Sw
Hickory, NC 28602-5032

Cuisine: Cafe

• 4/11/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 20, 2009

J & W Cafeteria

I haven't eaten here in forever. I used to go when my parents would take me as a kid. I remember it as a fun place to go with nice staff. The items you can choose from are endless. It must not have been expensive because we never had any…
September 28, 2009

J & W Cafeteria

I have always loved the cafeteria type resturants. Some of the chicken meals have bones in them (last two times I had eaten there) which is dangerous with little children. Love the fact that they hand pick the chicken off the bone but…
November 11, 2008

Good Eating

Since moving from the area there are only a few places I try to eat at when I go back for a visit and this is one of them. The staff is polite, it's clean, and with such a large variety of good food it's always hard to decide what to eat…

10/18/2017

A diner from Greer, SC tried Mc Guire's Pub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A dining patron from China Grove, NC tried Peddler Steak House and didn't like it.

10/08/2017

An American food lover from US tried Akita, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/07/2017

A dining patron from US tried J & S Cafeterias and liked it.

10/04/2017

A dining patron from US tried Charolais Steakhouse.

10/03/2017

A Szechuan/Cantonese food lover from US tried Peddler Steak House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/30/2017

A diner from Hickory, NC tried Hardee's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
This place needs to hire new management or just close the doors.. Order my food then they tell me their out of ice for drinks.. After waiting like 25 minutes my food was cold the fries over cooked. I'll just start eating at home.
9/29/2017

A BBQ chowhound from Hickory, NC tried Hickory Smokehouse.

9/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Hickory, NC tried Golden China Restaurant.

9/24/2017

A BBQ chowhound from Hickory, NC tried Hickory Smokehouse.

Cafe

J & W Cafeteria  Restaurant Reviews

J & W Cafeteria is located near the cities of Long View.
People found this by searching for: J And W Cafeteria, J & W Cafateria In Hickory, Nc, J&W Cafeteria Hickory Nc, J S Cafeteria Hickory Menu, Cafeteria Hickory Nc, J&W Cafeteria, J And W, Hickory,Nc, J&W Hickory, and Cafeteria And Hickory Nc.