3499 Alta Mesa Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76133-5701

Jack in the Box

Cuisine: Hamburgers, Fast Food, Burgers

Jack in the Box is a Hamburgers, Fast Food, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Overall
Pros
"The staff is very lazy. & very rude. No customer service experience at all!"
"Fruit Cooler is good. "
"Unfriendly inexperienced unprofessional waste of money for a very cold meal seemed like good was premade only one word to describe it TERRIBLE"
Cons
"Faster service"
"Very, very, very, very slow service"
  • 3/03/2018

A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it.

• 9/18/2016

A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it.

• 7/30/2016

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/25/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The staff is very lazy. & very rude. No customer service experience at all!
  • 9/07/2015

A diner from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2015

Trevon tried it.

• 1/20/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/24/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Faster service
  • 10/17/2014

A Hamburgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fruit Cooler is good.
    Cons
    Very, very, very, very slow service
  • 7/07/2014

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Trevon photo

Trevon

Fort Worth, TX

Please Read

I want to Qualify this Very Long Review By stating that I have always loved Jack in the Box. And have never had a bad experience in any of their locations my whole life except for this one. Located at 3459 Altamesa Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76133. This is the very first negative review I have ever posted for a company. Im Sorry Jack You need to Get this Location Together.
This review for this location deserves less than 1 star. Meaning it is worse than I hated it. Get ready folks because this will be quite long!!! I’ll first state that Jack in the Box is a good company. I have had many great experiences at other locations in Texas and the food was decent a couple years ago.
This location is by far your worst location I’ve experienced. Your Employees don’t want to be there. They rarely get my order Correct. And 99% of all the employees have an attitude. Usually my order is pretty easy. I just wanted one of your burger meals with no cheese on it. I usually order it twice a month. And the only reason I ever need to go to Jack in the Box is because it’s late at night usually before 11pm and I’m up working late with nothing else to eat in my fridge and I’m just a little hungry. I only live like a mile away. Why not go to Jack. But opps Jack. I cannot eat cheese. It’s Real Simple! I’m allergic to it. If I ate one of your Burgers with cheese on it I would be in the hospital 30 minutes later.
So this has happened to me about 4 times in the last 2 and half months. But your employees’ don’t care one bit. First two times I had to throw it away and lose my money. The 3rd time I brought it back and had them fix it. But checked it but WOW! No cheese on it but Super WOW! There was also no burger meat. It was just the bread and some of the toppings. Had them re fix it. Should’ve asked for my money back though. I went home that night and started thinking was it April 1st and sure enough it was… Weird the way life works out. The fourth time it happened it was the complete wrong order and only noticed after I got home again. Brought it back and kind of smashed it on the counter. Because it was some sort of Triple Decker Burger of some kind and looked like there were 3 slices of cheese in between each patty. I told them that would send me to the hospital. She apologized and I said I want my money back and she gave me my money back. She didn’t give me any extra for Gas money and Pain in the Butt money. Of course I’m pretty normal So i didn’t care to ask her for that.
Tonight I went in … I was there between 10:25pm and 10:45pm August 1st 2015. I walked into the store ready to spend about $30 on a to go order because I had some friends here tonight that were all hungry and we talked about where we can get some food quickly. They said Let’s get some Jack. I said I don’t know guys I like Jack but kind of fed up with them. They said oh no man Jack is Great over on Camp Bowie and said yeah they are in Carrolton too. So they sent me with some cash. I walked in I was wearing a Gray Collared shirt and gym shorts and brown shoes with no socks on. There were several people waiting on their orders that were inside. But they were getting them out kind of quick. It was relatively busy I noticed about 5 cars in the drive thru. But there was only one Man ahead of me in line. Lady took about 5 minutes to get to him and then was like “you ready hun” This guy like mumbled what he wanted. She was like $5.13 with a little twang to her voice. She didn’t ring nothing up on your computer system she didn’t collect any money. He looked like he was a friend of hers. They both kind of spoke the same dialect of whatever version of English you want to call it. She just went and told the Cook what he wanted and walked away. She did not acknowledge me still. By this time I’ve been in line for 12-15 minutes. So I just went to the man that was in front me. I was like hey man she get your order yet what’s going on I’ve been in line for a while? He was like “nah man” then he quickly said “yeah yeah”. Finally I’m in line for about 12 minutes or so the whole time with only one other person in front of me keep in mind. But finally someone looked at me. But she didn’t say anything to me she looked at me for about 2 seconds then turned her head a little. But then I got her attention I just said. How longs the wait an hour? A half hour or what? She looked at me and said Go ahead and order with an attitude. I was ok with the Attitude kind of because I made that remark to her first. However it should have never gotten to that point. I should have been acknowledged much sooner and my order should have been taken. But after she said Go ahead and order with that attitude. I just replied never Mind! And walked out. She wasn’t even in front of the register to input my order. Keep in mind I wasn’t going to risk them putting cheese on my order again. Then have them fix it and it take another 20 minutes.
I walked to my car I think I literally scratched my head and thought what can I do? Jack just doesn’t care anymore… oh well. Drove thru the gas station just on the right of them and saw Opps! Their Biggest Texas Competitor across the street from that Gas Station. So I went there and parked and went in to order some food. I did notice at the new place I went they were just as Busy as Jack. They had about 5 -6 cars in the drive thru and wow there was only one person in front of me. The really nice girl was at the register there quickly rang up the guy in front of me and took my order. I ordered for all of my friends and then a separate order for me all to go. I couldn’t believe it. This girl at the register was great. She couldn’t have been older than 19 and by far younger than anyone working at the Jack Location at 76133. She was like all upselling everything. You want bacon on that? How about mushrooms. You want some chocolate milk. So we ended up getting some of that too. Then I ordered just my meal separately. She was still like you want some chocolate milk? I said nah can’t have milk. Order a burger jr and said you want some cheese on that? Wow she asked me that? I was like nah nah can’t have any cheese girl no dairy. She was like cool. She had that order ready in 7 minutes. And Wow it was perfect when we got home. Looked at my receipt and she took me for 36 bucks and change. But have no complaints with them. That money was going to get spent with Jack because I have always loved Jack basically until 2015 began.
The point is Jack. You need to get it together. I recommend you clean house at this location. At least the people that work at night between 8pm and forward.
I did have one Good experience at this location this year out of many many bad ones. But this is what happened. I went through the drive thru there was no one in line this one night… there was no one inside. It was just me and the attendant through the speaker. I ordered a number 7 and I said no cheese. And through the intercom I said please be sure there is no cheese on it this time. I have had an issue lately with you folks doing that. I told them I was allergic and that I would check it before leaving the drive thru. That got their attention. Especially since I was the only one there. The lady that took my order was nice to me. But better yet. Just so happens the lady cooking the meal was also a manager working late and she had the head set on to and heard that. So she made the meal quickly and brought it to the window and showed me that there was no cheese on it. She did a little bit to restore my Faith in Jack.
So I came back tonight only to face the long wait, pointless wait and attitude as described above in this message.
I hope this long review gets someone’s attention at Jack in the Box. I am reposting this review on all marketing platforms you have for this location. I am furthermore sending this review thru your website or contact. I am adding additional information for your review as well.
Come on Jack. I like you and you have a decent product to offer. Just get things together here in Fort Worth.

Hamburgers Fast Food Burgers
Tips
  • Loyal Jack customers will appreciate Jack Cash, a prepaid spending card that eliminates trips to the ATM.
  • Many Jack in the Box locations have indoor dining areas are open 24 hours a day.

Jack in the Box  Restaurant Reviews

Jack in the Box is located near the cities of Ft Worth.
People found this by searching for: Apply For Jack In The Box On Altamesa, Jack In The Box Mccart, Jack In The Box On Altamesa, Altameza Jack In The Box Restaurant Fort Worth, Jack In The Box On Altamesa And Mccart, Jack In The Box On Mccart, and Jack N Box On Altamesa An Mccart.