Jack in the Box

(Between Main St and Throne Paul Dr)

Cuisine: Fastfood Burger, Fast Food, Lunch

Jack in the Box is a Fastfood Burger, Fast Food, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 11/25/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Ultimate Cheeseburgers!!!

I like this Jack In The Box a lot. The young man who took my order was very nice. I ordered two ultimate cheeseburgers for takeout. We took them home and added our own chips. The ultimate cheeseburger is not my favorite burger from Jack In The Box. It has too much meat and cheese. It seems the worker forgot to put the onions on my burger or else they were so tiny I could not see them. So, I added onions at home. I will be back, but think I’ll skip the Ultimate Cheeseburger and just get a Jumbo Jack without cheese.

Ultimate Cheeseburger - Ultimate Cheeseburger at Jack in the Box

Ultimate Cheeseburger

Tasty, but not my favorite burger from Jack in the Box.

1/15/2018

A food lover from Irving, TX tried Nordstrom In House Cafe and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

1/14/2018

A Ramen chowhound from Euless, TX tried Ramen Hakata.

1/07/2018

A Bar food lover from Frisco, TX tried Stan's Main Street, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The chicken fried steak is fantastic!
1/07/2018

Minkgirl tried Norma's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . Minkgirl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/07/2018

Minkgirl tried Fruitealicious, liked it, and rated it . Minkgirl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/07/2018

Minkgirl tried Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza, liked it, and rated it . Minkgirl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/07/2018

Minkgirl tried Salata, didn't like it, and rated it . Minkgirl didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

1/07/2018

Minkgirl tried Rockin' Taco & Tex-Mex, liked it, and rated it . Minkgirl liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/07/2018

Minkgirl tried Pizzeria Testa, liked it, and rated it . Minkgirl didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/07/2018

Minkgirl tried Buffalo Wild Wings in Military, liked it, and rated it . Minkgirl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Fastfood Burger Fast Food Dinner

Jack in the Box  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Ultimate Cheeseburger and Jack In The Box Frisco.