Jack in the Box

(Between Main St and Throne Paul Dr)

Cuisine: Fastfood Burger, Fast Food, Lunch

Jack in the Box is a Fastfood Burger, Fast Food, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 11/25/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

minkgirl photo

Prosper, TX

Ultimate Cheeseburgers!!!

I like this Jack In The Box a lot. The young man who took my order was very nice. I ordered two ultimate cheeseburgers for takeout. We took them home and added our own chips. The ultimate cheeseburger is not my favorite burger from Jack In The Box. It has too much meat and cheese. It seems the worker forgot to put the onions on my burger or else they were so tiny I could not see them. So, I added onions at home. I will be back, but think I’ll skip the Ultimate Cheeseburger and just get a Jumbo Jack without cheese.

Ultimate Cheeseburger - Ultimate Cheeseburger at Jack in the Box

Ultimate Cheeseburger

Tasty, but not my favorite burger from Jack in the Box.

Minkgirl tried Grandy's, didn't like it, and rated it . Minkgirl didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

The food

A diner from Frisco, TX tried Forever Pho.

A Pizza food lover from US tried CiCi's Pizza Buffet.

A dining patron from Frisco, TX tried Wing Nutz.

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried Barney's Brunch House.

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried TruFire Kitchen & Bar and liked it.

Minkgirl tried Black Walnut Cafe, liked it, and rated it . Minkgirl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American hamburger, French dip sandwich, fries

A diner from Irving, TX tried Nordstrom In House Cafe and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

A Ramen chowhound from Euless, TX tried Ramen Hakata.

A dining patron from Frisco, TX tried Stan's Main Street, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

The chicken fried steak is fantastic!
Fastfood Burger Fast Food Dinner

Jack in the Box  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Ultimate Cheeseburger and Jack In The Box Frisco.