9133 Legacy Dr
Frisco, TX 75033-7475

Jack in the Box

(Between Main St and Throne Paul Dr)

Cuisine: Fastfood Burger, Fast Food, Lunch

Jack in the Box is a Fastfood Burger, Fast Food, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 11/25/2014

A Fastfood Burger chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Ultimate Cheeseburgers!!!

I like this Jack In The Box a lot. The young man who took my order was very nice. I ordered two ultimate cheeseburgers for takeout. We took them home and added our own chips. The ultimate cheeseburger is not my favorite burger from Jack In The Box. It has too much meat and cheese. It seems the worker forgot to put the onions on my burger or else they were so tiny I could not see them. So, I added onions at home. I will be back, but think I’ll skip the Ultimate Cheeseburger and just get a Jumbo Jack without cheese.

Ultimate Cheeseburger - Ultimate Cheeseburger at Jack in the Box

Ultimate Cheeseburger

Tasty, but not my favorite burger from Jack in the Box.

12/08/2018

An American food lover from Frisco, TX tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

11/21/2018

A Vegan food lover from Plano, TX tried Jeff's Vegan.

11/13/2018

A BBQ food lover from Frisco, TX tried Dickey's Barbecue Pit and didn't like it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.

10/27/2018

A Taiwanese chowhound from Mckinney, TX tried Vivi Bubble Tea.

8/09/2018

A Japanese food lover from Frisco, TX tried MOMO Japanese Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/18/2018

A dining patron from US tried TC Shaved Ice, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/07/2018

A diner from Frisco, TX tried Yun Donuts.

4/21/2018

A diner from Frisco, TX tried Pizza Hut.

4/16/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Vakeroz and liked it.

3/31/2018

Minkgirl tried Ramen Hakata, didn't like it, and rated it . Minkgirl didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Service good. Restaurant was very clean
Cons
Ramen tasted awful.
Fastfood Burger Fast Food Dinner

Jack in the Box  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jack In The Box Frisco and Ultimate Cheeseburger.