12102 Veterans Memorial Dr
Houston, TX 77067

Jack in the Box

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Jack in the Box is a Burgers, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"They are ghetto. And also they let personal problems interfere with their work. My daughter was followed by her x boyfriend. To foid town while the manager allowed it. In fact she thought it was ok to be messy at te window until i aaked for a refund. And "
Cons
"And why no real phone number on the web. I cant even tell the store manager about it "
  • 1/03/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
Doesitmatter photo

Doesitmatter

Houston, TX

I have absolutely loved JIB for my whole life! but I just had the absolute worst service I think I have ever gotten at a fast food restaurant. I stopped at the location on the corner of Veterans Memorial Dr and Antoine and the cashier dropped some of my change and said after a long pause said sorry it was just pennies…ok since it was I let it go…then went around the bldg to service window, she then handed my order out said thanks closed the window and walked off. So I asked if I could please get the cup of I had requested originally, she walked away, then came back and handed it to me said sorry and closed the window. I drove off thinking ok??? I then get all the back to my office and realize the tacos didn’t have the cheese in them. When the tacos stop getting cheese ??

It’s just seems to be getting to be to much to ask for a pleasant person who likes their job anymore. I’m sorry, I just think no matter what job you have in service, that person should be polite, it’s not that hard or time consuming to smile and say “Thank you and have a nice day”

Two Tacos - Two Tacos at Jack in the Box

Two Tacos

They left cheese out.

Burgers Lunch Takeout

Jack in the Box  Restaurant Reviews

Jack in the Box is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Jack In The Box Veterans Memorial Reviews and Jack In The Box Veterans Memorial And Antoine.