3110 W Dallas St
Houston, TX 77019-3822

Jack in the Box

Neighborhoods: Neartown/ Montrose
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Jack in the Box is a Hamburgers, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 9/20/2020

Tracy31tx tried it.

• 9/20/2020

A Hamburgers food lover from Spring, TX tried it.

nashee photo

nashee

Houston, TX

Mot Berkshire

Hmm!! This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information.Mot Berkshire

tracy31tx photo

tracy31tx

Houston, TX

worst ever

I was asked to move to the front to wait for my order, I said I would wait, then the manager asked me to move to the front to wait for my order, I said I would wait. she got mad. within a few minutes my order was ready. I opened my window and the person working the window threw the bag full of food at my window and slammed the the drive threw window closed. I waited, and asked for the manager. she came and rolled her eyes at me and said “and what, you wouldn’t move so what.”…This is not how your customers should be treated. If you’re just moving everybody around front to make it look like your window service times are good, Maybe you should just make your window service times faster. And If I want to wait at the window for my food, That’s my choice. I should not have my food thrown at me because I didn.t move. They acted like I was not going to say anything about it….And I wasn’t given a receipt to give a review, or know what I spent at your restaurant. And I got none of the sauces I asked for in the bag that was thrown at me.

10/30/2020

A diner from Houston, TX tried Pollo Tropical, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/28/2020

A diner from Ann Arbor, MI tried J Alexander's Restaurant in Westchase.

10/28/2020

A Thai food lover from Phoenix, AZ tried Mint Thai Kitchen.

10/28/2020

An Italian food lover from Spring, TX tried Carrabba's Italian Grill.

10/27/2020

An American chowhound from Houston, TX tried Mama's Oven in South Main.

10/24/2020

An Asian chowhound from Houston, TX tried Akimi in Nassau Bay.

10/24/2020

An American food lover from Houston, TX tried Hungry's Cafe & Bistro in Memorial.

10/23/2020

A Mexican chowhound from US tried El-Jalisco Taqueria in Gulfton.

10/22/2020

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried Thomas Bar B-Q, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/22/2020

A diner from US tried Harris County Smokehouse.

Hamburgers Lunch Kid's Menu

Jack in the Box  Restaurant Reviews

Jack in the Box is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.