900 Oakdale Rd
Modesto, CA 95355

Jack in the Box

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Pros
"The food tastes fine... when they make it right..."
Cons
"Horrible service. Who is training these employees? EVERY single time my husband or I order food from this Jack we are either missing food and/or they get the order completely wrong. I don't think they've ever gotten our order right. I mean, it&#39"
"lousy customer service skills. The manager should be fired!"
Comments
"Don't ever go there! If they get your order wrong instead of correcting it they call the police!!!"
  • 7/14/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/22/2013

A Burgers food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The food tastes fine... when they make it right...
  • 8/03/2013

A diner from Modesto, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    lousy customer service skills. The manager should be fired!
    Comments
step6184 photo

step6184

Modesto, CA

Poor customer service at 900 Oakdale Rd Jack in the Box

I have never experience worst customer service until I visited the Jack in the Box at 900 Oakdale Rd in Modesto Ca. The staff made a minor mistake by not including a order of curly fries that I paid for. Went I got home I discovered the missing item and went back to Jack in the Box, I tried to go inside but the doors were locked (it was after 11:00pm) so I had no option but to go through the drive-thru, I angrily told the person on the other end that they messed up my order, only to be told by the manager “Kayla Larson” that she refuses to wait on me because I used profanity. When I got to the window (I was calm by then) I had my receipt in hand as proof that I paid for an item that I did not receive, to my surprise no one came to the window, Instead the manager called the police! 5 minutes later 3 cop cars pulled up and asked me to leave the drive thru. Really!!! I said, 3 cop cars for curly fries!!! I apologized to the officers for having to waste their time for a call like this. One of the officers went inside and got me an order of curly fries. Another officer told me to complain to Jack in the Box corporate office about the lousy service I received. I took my bag of fries and got in my car and drove home, however I took the latter officer’s advice and Yelped it, twittered it, and called the general manager. As I believe the manager on that shift should be fired, because she displayed is the worst customer service skills ever! Kayla get out of the customer service business, because it is definitely not for you! Your action as ruined the reputation of the Jack in the Box franchises.

Burgers Lunch Kid's Menu

Jack in the Box  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jack In The Box Oakdale Rd Modesto Ca, Jack In The Box Restaurant 900 Oakdale Dr 1743, Jack In The Box 24 Hrs Modesto, Carl's Jr Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich, Kayla Of Modesto California On Facebook, Jack In The Box Menu Modesto Ca, Jack In The Box Grilled Sandwich Menu Oakdale Road, and Jack In The Box Menu Oakdale Rd Modesto Ca.