510 Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401

Jack n' Jill's

Neighborhoods: Mid-City
Cuisine: Breakfast, Burgers, Californian

Jack n' Jill's is a Breakfast, Burgers, and Californian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

justin photo

justin

All day breakfast - huge breakfast burrito

I love breakfast and I love breakfast burritos. Jack n Jill’s serves both all day long – fantastic!

It’s both a cafe/restaurant and bakery, serving an assortment of cupcakes, muffins and cookies. You order at the front and then they bring the food to you. The menu’s got a wide selection of breakfast, salads, burgers and sandwiches. There’s a few burgers that I need to come back and try (a 1/2 lb. cajun burger and a knife & fork chili cheese burger).

All the dishes I saw there looked fantastic and the portions are very generous. I’m definitely coming back here. I’ve heard it gets pretty packed on the weekends, but it was fine on the weekday around 1pm.

Big Spicy Breakfast Burrito

Real good stuff. Comes with chorizo, lots of egg, potatoes and bacon. Topped with cheese and served some salsa. It definitely hits the spot and then some. I got it with a side of some awesome cheddar cheese grits.

Chocolate Cupcake

I keep on trying them, but for some reason I’m just not a huge fan of cupcakes (especially fancy ones). I suppose it was a good cupcake. The frosting was pretty chocolatey but it just tasted like the kind you buy at the store.

Hazelnut French Press

Breakfast Burgers Californian

Jack n' Jill's  Restaurant Reviews

Jack n' Jill's is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Jack N Jill's Restaurant, Fancy Breakfast Place In Ca, Muffins At Jack N Jill Bakery, Breakfast Burrito Santa Monica, Breakfast Burritos In Santa Monica, Breakfast All Day Santa Monica, 510santa Monicz Blvd. Santa , and Jack N Jills Burrito.