Jackie B's

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Jackie B's is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food l have to get carry out,because children aren't allowed.but worth it saves a lot of money for family to eat good food"
"Service, and prices are excellent "
"The price"
"Friendly enviorment"
"Great Service and Great Food at excellent prices!"
"Where else can you go to get a steak and2 sides for $4.95. And yes it's good. I happen to love the broiled haddock. Cherry cheesecake for $1.75 and it's not a sliver. We make reservations every week"
"Friendly and great food"
"Price"
"Good food , prices reasonable, "
"Good food.prices great.love crab cakes."
"Cheap great prices waitress was friendly buy steak was tough "
"This is a neighbor bar/restaurant with decent food at a great price. A person can have a meal and drinks, leave a nice tip and still put change from a $20 bill back in their purse or wallet. If there's a downside, it's that it is a smoking establishment"
"The apple pie and scollps "
"I was ok"
"I've never had bad food..."
"Great food, great price, bad service."
"Good food cheap prices"
"Fast, friendly AFFORDABLE!!!!, and GREAT FOOD!!!!"
" Decent food at a decent Price. Not always the best service though"
"Great food and cheap. "
"Very cheap and delicous"
"Owner is a racist pig"
"Love it there good food good prices "
"Great food for cheap"
"I love there crabcakes"
"Nasty sevice"
"Great attitude. Very friendly...great food for the right price."
"Love it"
"Great food nd cheap prices ."
"Food is good and hot"
"The food is really good and the prices are even better. If your looking for good service, this is NOT the place for you. "
"All of the food!"
"Food was good and cheap"
"Too dark inside"
"Crab cakes and chicken wings are yummy:)"
"Great food at a reasonable price!"
"cheap food and drinks"
"Surf and turf and salad bar"
"Too smokey "
"Love the food"
"Good cheap food"
"Cheap food n good service sucks most thevtime"
"Food is banging and cheap"
"The friendly people"
"Way to smokey...we all smelled like smoke stacks all night"
"Great food"
"Good food good prices very smokey"
Cons
"Waitress needs to be more interested in the service giving"
"The service will hurt your feelings. But the food is good"
"Smoking"
"food is fair at best"
"No food 2-4 "
"That they only take cash. And not credit."
"Better service "
"Sometimes the service can be a little slow..."
" The server"
"Owner is a racist mafioso pig"
"Slow service"
"They don't really prep your food if you order a baked potato you have to dress it the same with your cheeseburgers they will give you mustard and ketchup packets. "
"Better crew"
"BIGGER SPACE WILL DO FINE. NEED MORE ROOM AND MORE BATHROOMS"
"Ordered my food over the phone for pick up nd the lady who answered was rude , read the menu too quick nd became aggravated when Iasked her to repeat herself ..ANDDD before I could finfinish my sentence she hung up on me ."
"Service not so good.takes forever to get a drink refill."
"To smokey and server wasn't pleasant."
"No cons."
"service SUCKED. waitress had a horrible attitude and she walked past our table at least 6 times without asking how things were. also never brought me things i had asked for at beginning of meal. i will never go back. "
"Great food"
"My steak wasn't well done like i asked "
"Service sucks "
"To smokey"
"Cold "
"Smokey"
Comments
"No children or out of state people allowed."
"Overall just a great place!"
"It's a dive bar, but if you're looking to get together with friends and not spend much money it's a great place. "
"Wish there was one in Lancaster. Many people from Lancaster eat here. "
"The food is delicious. "
"Not a bad part to go over all"
"If you go thete look at the kitchen when you use the bathrooms"
"Food was great and reasonable "
"Nope just go check it out"
"If you don't mind disrespect this is the place for you .."
"Maybe seating outside."
"Would definetly recommend to a friend"
"Good place "
"great prices "
jimbo67 photo

jimbo67

Great food

The amount of food you get for the price is great, The food was outstanding. it was standing room only waiting for a table so make reservations ahead. The waitress was hopping, so thing took a little while, But we were with great friends so we didnt mind. Was our first time there but sure won’t be our last!!

wings

I love wings and these rate at the top of my list

michelekn photo

michelekn

Lancaster, PA

good food, good prices

Have been there to eat in many times and ordered take out. They havent raised the prices in years and food is very good. Some favorites of mine and friends are the wings, soft crab sandwhich, crab soup, and steaks.

crab cake

14 oz. NY strip

wings

crab soup

Sue456789 photo

Sue456789

OUT-OF-STATE NOT WELCOME!

Me and my boyfriend have gone to dinner at Jakie B’s several times, last night we went and had to wait to be seated. While waiting to be seated my boyfriend went to the bar to get a beer. The owner carded my boyfriend and my boyfriend gave him his drivers license. (My boyfriend is from Maryland.) The owner told us that he will not accept any out of state ID and told us we have to leave! The waitress who was going to seat us backed up the no out of state rule. I was unaware that this was the case because we had dinner there several times. We go to bars in many different states and this has never happened. Is this legal? The owner by the way was very rude!

nappyred photo

nappyred

York, PA

Best food for your buck!

I’ve been going to Jackie B’s for years not 30 but more like 10 but most restaurant I been to that many years I’m tired of some how Jackie B’s remains fresh i enjoy every single time I eat there, You will not find the service or the prices for mile’s around people that’s been there know that’s the truth, I personally eat the Three or more times a week not because i have to I work nowhere near there It’s just that good.

14 oz. NY strip

steak was done to order as always it come with two sides i got curly fries and coleslaw the slaw is some of the best iv’e tasted I hardly ever order coleslaw accept at Jackie B’s and I also with my meal had an side order of breaded sea scallops that only added $5 to my meal.

American Dinner Lunch

Jackie B's  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/07/2016 A diner from York, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food,cheap price, overall I'd say although I can't take the kids in the take out food is still great I think maybe if a waitress was available to take care of carry out it would be nicer as the bar tenders are very busy most of the time
  • 12/05/2016 A diner from Harrisburg, PA tried it.

• 12/02/2016 A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried it.

• 12/02/2016 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/27/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 11/19/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/18/2016 A diner from York, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/18/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food good prices
  • 11/15/2016 A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it and liked it.

• 11/13/2016 A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Jackie B's is located near the cities of North York, Grantley, West York, Shiloh, and Oak Ridge.
People found this by searching for: Jackie Bs York Pa, Jackie B York Pa, Jackie's B's Restaurant York, Jackie B Resturant York Pa, Jackie B's Menu, Jackie B's York Pa, Jackie B's York Pa Menu, and Jackie B's.