Jack's Pizza of Franklin

Cuisine: Pizza, Breakfast, Catering

Jack's Pizza of Franklin is a Pizza, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"They don't skimp on the toppings."
"The pizza "
"Good pizza & sandwiches."
"Like the pizza"
"Everything"
"Great service"
"good pizza"
"Great Pizza & People! More of a take home or delivery pizza place which is great for me.."
"good pizza"
"Fast friendly service. "
"Nothing manager or owner rude as hell found hair in pizza took over an hour to get to our house which is about five minutes away and the owner or manager screamed and yelled at my girlfriend on phone and called my girlfriend a liar"
"good pizza"
Cons
"A little pricey."
"Same as I said in the pros"
Comments
"Never will eat there again and will tell all my friends and family to never order from there"
pattyjhe photo

pattyjhe

Franklin, IN

worst ever

Ordered xl half sausage, onion, black olives and pepperoni., breadsticks with 2 cheeses. The order took over one and a half hours to deliver. The crust on the pizza was not done, it was still doughy. The pizza had very little sausage. It did not have onions or black olivies and pepperonies. We were charge for 4 toppings instead of 2, and also for the extra cheese. There barely was any cheese on top of the pizza either. This was only to cost $19.98 plus tax . I gave a $5.00 tip but it ended up costing $35.00. The whole meal was awful.

18 inch, half saus, half pepp w/ breadsticks and 2 liter!

Worst ever. Crust was not done, it was doughy.toppings were skimpy and non existant.

AmyPauley99 photo

AmyPauley99

Nineveh, IN

Jack's Pizza! Good value, even better taste!!!!!

Jack’s pizza! I have loved it for YEARS!!!!! My favorite has to be the 18 inch sausage, although I greatly enjoy the pepperoni and I also enjoy the deluxe. Jack’s is always on my faves list. We went to Franklin earlier and then went back later in the evening (about 40 miles, round trip) just to get Jack’s hot, fresh pizza. I would have to put Jack’s in the top two out of Franklin’s many pizza places. I would very highly recommend Jack’s to anyone who loves pizza!!!!! They had a special where we got an 18 inch 2-topping pizza, breadsticks and a 2 liter for around $21! We’ll be eating this pizza (and LOVING IT!) for two days!!!!

18 inch, half saus, half pepp w/ breadsticks and 2 liter!

I love Jack’s pizza! I remember a lot of good times eating Jack’s pizza. When I was pregnant with my daughter, at my daughter’s last birthday party, etc. I love Jack’s sausage. It’s not big lumps like some other places. Jack’s pizza is good fresh, reheated or cold. I love the crust and the sauce. It has just a hint of sweetness. I will continue to eat Jack’s any time I can! There is nothing bad I can say about Jack’s. The people who work there are great, the food is great.

JWilson photo

JWilson

Franklin, AL

"Poor" Jacks Pizza

Get ready for sticker shock when you order,extremely high compared to other Pizza places in city.The pizza could only be called average,the service is extremely poor,delivery times outragous. Gave it one star because thats as low as I could go.

16"Deluxe

Only an average Pizza nothing to justify the price tag.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Delivery Breakfast

Jack's Pizza of Franklin  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/16/2016 A diner from GA tried it.

• 12/31/2015 Cherylm4 tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. Cherylm4 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They don't skimp on the toppings.
    Cons
    A little pricey.
  • 9/04/2015 A diner from Greenwood, IN tried it.

• 6/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The pizza
  • 4/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Jacks Pizza Franklin Indiana Menu, Jacks Pizza Franklin Indiana, Jack's Pizza Franklin Indiana, Jack's Pizza, Jacks Pizza Franklin In, Jacks Pizza Franklin, and Jacks Pizza Franklin, In.