4868 New Broad Street
Orlando, FL 32814

Jack's Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Baldwin Park
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Healthy, Lunch specials

Jack's Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Healthy, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 11/25/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 11/17/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 12/27/2013

A dining patron from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/09/2013

A dining patron from Oviedo, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/21/2013

A dining patron from Lake Worth, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

heleneval photo

heleneval

Nice presentations, beautiful restaurant

Jack’s Place is located in beautiful Baldwin Park. We went to the restaurant in a large group of about 20, and they were very accommodating in setting up the tables as we wished. The service was prompt in getting us settled and drinks in front of us.

I have heard outstanding things about this restaurant, so I was quite surprised when the service was extremely slow once we ordered our food. So much so, that one of the members of our group had to go and ask about our meals. When the meals came out, most of us were thrilled with our food. A few had steaks that were not cooked correctly, and they had to be sent back (numerous times); because of this, they were offered generous gift cards to return and try the restaurant again. Nice touch.

Spinach & Brie Salad w/grilled chicken

The restaurant proved to be very accommodating in preparing the dishes as ordered. I wanted the Spinach & Brie salad because it had many things I liked on there, but I wanted blue cheese crumbles instead of brie, no bacon, and no dressing. The salad came out exactly as I ordered. It was a nice-sized portion, but not too huge. Honestly, it was a lot of money ($19) for a salad, so I did expect it to be larger, but it was more along the lines of an appropriate portion. Therefore, I would have expected the price to be lower.

foodie29 photo

foodie29

Great Place!

My wife and I dine at Jacks frequently. We like to sit at the bar but it fills up rather quickly! Our time spent at the bar with either Ashley or Blake, is always an enjoyable one with excellent service. They really go above and beyond to ensure your experience is great!
If we cant squeeze in at the bar we dine at a table. All the servers are friendly, quick, and very knowledgeable on the menu always making great suggestions and informing us on any specials.
Food has always been prepared properly and fresh!! Prices are very reasonable for the size, portions and quality of the food.
If you haven’t been to Jacks to dine I highly recommend it, this is a neighborhood steakhouse that will cater to you!

larryd49 photo

larryd49

Winter Park, FL

Really?

Young lady delivering could not find her way to the front door….walked around to the backyard. When instructed to go to the front door, stood looking at our small gate until told to walk “this way”. Wife ordered the NY strip which was so full of gristle she threw most of it away. Also ordered a house salad. Came wilted and warm.

notpicky photo

notpicky

Winter Park, FL

NEVER VISIT JACKS AGAIN

wife and I visited Jacks for first time but to never return.Its a shame due to the fact we a live quarter mile away.Ashley and her so poor service and attitude was only a part of the reason.Poorly prepared mahi mahi was the remainder.After regulars started to appear we had to make eye contact with Ashly but she was so disconcerned with our needs to place an order we had to verbally ask for service(tearing her away from showing regulars photos on cell phone)Food was so poorly prepared wife only ate half her meal never to be asked by Ashley(she bussed table)if we were happy with meal which was obvious wife was not.We will continue visiting Seasons 52.Farther away but well worth the drive unlike Jacks being so much closer.

dcbuffy photo

dcbuffy

Jack's Steakhouse

Nice atmosphere, food a little pricey. The service was horrendous but they claimed it was an off night. I thought the food should be better for what I paid. The place is kind of small so it really did not work out for our large party. The huge disappointment for me was the dessert that I saved room for and it was horrible. The wait staff was not courteous at all. I know they were busy but they still could have been nicer in customer service. I got the impression we were an annoyance and I really don’t like that.

Filet

Steak was cooked to my specifications. It was ok but certainly not the best steak I ever had. The homemade sangria was terrific. I was so excited about banana’s foster for dessert and it was terrible – a huge dissappointment.

Steakhouse Healthy Lunch specials

Jack's Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Jack's Steakhouse is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: Jacks Baldwin Park, Jack's Steakhouse In Baldwin Park, Jacks In Baldwin Park, Bananas Foster Orlando, Jack's Steakhouse In Baldwin Park, Fl, Jack's Steakhouse Orlando, Jack's Steakhouse Baldwin Park, and Jacks Steakhouse Baldwin Park.