11302 West Bluemound Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226

Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub Wauwatosa

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches

Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub Wauwatosa is a American, Burgers, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

• 6/30/2018

Zellmerml09 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Zellmerml09 liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

MLM22 photo

MLM22

Milwaukee, WI

Good and not so good

I’ve been here 3 times. First two times I enjoyed what I had, this time I didn’t care for what I originally ordered but it was swiftly taken care of, which I appreciated. I can’t remember the last time I sent something back, but this just wasn’t something I wanted to finish. I was very happy with how the manager handled it. Our server was hard to find.

Pederson Pork Chop Sandwich

I didn’t care for this and ended up sending it back. Fries were good

Turkey wrap

This was ok but I think they forgot the pesto dressing — it needed it. Fries were good

Spinach Chicken sandwich

This is delicious. Spinach and artichoke dip on a chicken sandwich. Fries were good

Zellmerml09 photo

Zellmerml09

Hales Corners, WI

A game of chance

I enjoyed my food, but only half our group did. Two sent theirs back- one ordered something else that was an improvement, one got a properly prepared brisket the second try after the first one was so tough it could not be cut. Staff was nice about accommodating their requests. All enjoyed the fries as recommended by the server (over the onion strings). Fries are nicely seasoned and somewhat thick.

What I did not enjoy was having to walk through the kitchen as a wheelchair user because other doors had steps. Service was a bit slow and they seemed understaffed for the crowd.

It was too hot to eat outside, but doors were left open, giving us a fly as a table mate. A little too much dive feel for a Tosa eatery.

Tosa Chicken Sandwich

Grilled chicken with bacon, two cheeses, lettuce, tomato and siracha mayo. All on a chibata roll. Good sandwich.

American Burgers Sandwiches

Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub Wauwatosa  Restaurant Reviews

Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub Wauwatosa is located near the cities of West Allis and West Milwaukee.