Jacquette's Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Pastries

Overall
Pros
"The strawberry shortcake was great. Fresh!"
RJO photo

RJO

Woodlyn, PA

There is no accounting for taste...or the lack of!

Well…

On the strength of a review I read elsewhere…My wife and I went to Jacquette’s.

We bought a croissant…it tasted as if I had put a tablespoom of crisco in my mouth and held it there.

We also purchased a “Frecnh Pastry”…puff pastry…apples. When my wife took it out of the box, she noticed her fingers were green. Upon inspection, the bottom was covered in mold…green mold!

A fruit tarte…crust soaked through that fell apart, fruit that was dehydrated, pastry cream…well, trust me…I’ve had better.

If this was an off day…the was really an off day.

I won’t go back there again!

Bakeries Pastries Dinner

Jacquette's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/22/2016 A diner from Norwood, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The strawberry shortcake was great. Fresh!
  • 2/19/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/29/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/14/2014 A diner from Hong Kong, 00 tried it.

• 9/22/2013 A diner from IT tried it.

Jacquette's Bakery is located near the cities of Marple, Fredericktown Millsboro, Marple Twp, Lawrence Park, and Newtown Township.
People found this by searching for: Jacquets, Broomall, Jacquette's Bakery Broomall Pa, Jacquette's Bakery, Jaquettes Bakery Pa, Jaquettes Bakery In Broomall Pa, Jacquettes Bakery, and Jaquettes Bakery.