Jacquette's Bakery

Cuisine: Bakeries, Pastries

Overall
Pros
"The strawberry shortcake was great. Fresh!"
  • 5/12/2017

A diner from Media, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/22/2016

A Bakeries food lover from Norwood, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The strawberry shortcake was great. Fresh!
  • 2/19/2015

A Bakeries food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/29/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2014

A Bakeries chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/14/2014

A Bakeries food lover from Hong Kong, 00 tried it.

• 9/22/2013

A dining patron from IT tried it.

RJO photo

RJO

Woodlyn, PA

There is no accounting for taste...or the lack of!

Well…

On the strength of a review I read elsewhere…My wife and I went to Jacquette’s.

We bought a croissant…it tasted as if I had put a tablespoom of crisco in my mouth and held it there.

We also purchased a “Frecnh Pastry”…puff pastry…apples. When my wife took it out of the box, she noticed her fingers were green. Upon inspection, the bottom was covered in mold…green mold!

A fruit tarte…crust soaked through that fell apart, fruit that was dehydrated, pastry cream…well, trust me…I’ve had better.

If this was an off day…the was really an off day.

I won’t go back there again!

Bakeries Pastries Dinner

Jacquette's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Jacquette's Bakery is located near the cities of Marple, Fredericktown Millsboro, Marple Twp, Lawrence Park, and Newtown Township.
People found this by searching for: Jaquettes Bakery Pa, Jaquettes Bakery In Broomall, Jaquettes Bakery, Jacquette's Bakery Broomall Pa, Jacquets, Broomall, Jacquette's Bakery, Jacquettes Bakery, and Jaquettes Bakery In Broomall Pa.