Jade Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, American Traditional, Cantonese

Jade Garden is a Chinese, American Traditional, and Cantonese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly with delicious food "
""
"The won ton soup is simply the best on town."
"I've been going to this family owned Chinese restaurant my entire life... I have dined at some of the most exquisite Asian cuisine places around the west, and nothing compares to Jade Garden. I wish I could go to Corvallis more often so I could be a b"
"Good service, quick hot food, plenty of it"
"Good"
Cons
"Special on grease board never changes "
"I wish they had more locations lol (not possible, I know) I would suggest a deep clean on the place. That's about it."
Comments
"Good food consistently needs to be as good, some days not as good."
"My wife and i moved from aloha beaverton to lebanon and we couldn't find a good chinnese restaurant that had the original pork fried"
  • 10/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Wailuku, HI tried it.

• 5/14/2017

A dining patron from Yachats, OR tried it.

• 4/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Corvallis, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/19/2017

A diner from Albany, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly with delicious food
    Cons
    Special on grease board never changes
    Comments
    Good food consistently needs to be as good, some days not as good.
  • 12/29/2016

• 11/19/2016

A Chinese food lover from Corvallis, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2016

A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 8/19/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Independence, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2016

A diner from Corvallis, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/07/2016

A Chinese food lover from Corvallis, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

missm photo

missm

Corvallis, OR

Jade Garden

My 4 year old daughter and I frequently dine at this restaurant and are never disappointed. I strongly believe in supporting family ran businesses and the staff are very friendly. They spend the extra time to ask my daughter questions and make her laugh. We are very greatful to have a place like this in our community! My daughter’s go to is the sesame chicken with sweet red sauce and I usually order one of their spicy dishes.

10. Sesame Chicken

One dish is large enough to fill two large men, or atleast three people. Excellent dish for young children. I like the fact that the chicken isn’t too greasy either.

April 26, 2010

Eat at this place.

I can't believe that review that its a horrible place to eat because what? The building is older than most others? That is rediculous, the food is amazingly outstanding, is seems like it tasts better every time I eat there, which is at…
March 12, 2009

Jade Garden is Quite OK

My family eats at the Jade Garden from time and time, and uses it fairly often for take out. I don't normally write reviews, but I feel the "Do not recommend" review is so very unfair to the Jade Garden that I must respond.\r \r The Jade…

2/14/2018

A Japanese chowhound from Eugene, OR tried Kento Hibachi On Wheels, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Awesome food
Cons
Absolutely nothing
1/22/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Ruby Tuesday and liked it.

12/18/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Corvallis, OR tried Number One Hot Pot.

11/13/2017

A dining patron from Juneau, AK tried Jack in the Box, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Hair in food
11/12/2017

A dining patron from Basseterre, 03 tried 2mix Food & Beverages.

10/28/2017

A dining patron from Corvallis, OR tried Cirello's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/24/2017

A diner from Albany, OR tried Kim Hoa's Kitchen.

10/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Wailuku, HI tried Jade Garden.

10/12/2017

A diner from US tried Thai Chili.

9/22/2017

A diner from Lebanon, OR tried Thai Chili.

Chinese American Traditional Cantonese

Jade Garden  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jade Chinese Restaurant, Jade Garden Menu Corvallis, Jade Garden, Jade Garden Menu, Jade Garden Corvallis Menu, Jade Garden Corvallis Or, Jade Gardent Menu In Corvallis Or, Jade Garden Corvallis Oregon Menu, and Jade Garden Corvallis.