Jade Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Jade Garden is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly with delicious food "
""
"The won ton soup is simply the best on town."
"I've been going to this family owned Chinese restaurant my entire life... I have dined at some of the most exquisite Asian cuisine places around the west, and nothing compares to Jade Garden. I wish I could go to Corvallis more often so I could be a b"
"Good service, quick hot food, plenty of it"
"Good"
Cons
"Special on grease board never changes "
"I wish they had more locations lol (not possible, I know) I would suggest a deep clean on the place. That's about it."
Comments
"Good food consistently needs to be as good, some days not as good."
"My wife and i moved from aloha beaverton to lebanon and we couldn't find a good chinnese restaurant that had the original pork fried"
  • 5/14/2017

A diner from Yachats, OR tried it.

• 4/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Corvallis, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/19/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Albany, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly with delicious food
    Cons
    Special on grease board never changes
    Comments
    Good food consistently needs to be as good, some days not as good.
  • 12/29/2016

A diner from Albany, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/19/2016

A diner from Corvallis, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2016

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it.

• 8/19/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Independence, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2016

• 7/07/2016

A Chinese food lover from Corvallis, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/30/2016

A diner from Philomath, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

missm photo

missm

Corvallis, OR

Jade Garden

My 4 year old daughter and I frequently dine at this restaurant and are never disappointed. I strongly believe in supporting family ran businesses and the staff are very friendly. They spend the extra time to ask my daughter questions and make her laugh. We are very greatful to have a place like this in our community! My daughter’s go to is the sesame chicken with sweet red sauce and I usually order one of their spicy dishes.

10. Sesame Chicken

One dish is large enough to fill two large men, or atleast three people. Excellent dish for young children. I like the fact that the chicken isn’t too greasy either.

April 26, 2010

Eat at this place.

I can't believe that review that its a horrible place to eat because what? The building is older than most others? That is rediculous, the food is amazingly outstanding, is seems like it tasts better every time I eat there, which is at…
March 12, 2009

Jade Garden is Quite OK

My family eats at the Jade Garden from time and time, and uses it fairly often for take out. I don't normally write reviews, but I feel the "Do not recommend" review is so very unfair to the Jade Garden that I must respond.\r \r The Jade…

10/12/2017

A dining patron from US tried Thai Chili.

9/22/2017

A dining patron from Lebanon, OR tried Thai Chili.

9/11/2017

A diner from Kent, WA tried Thai Chili, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Delicious food, excellent variety, gracious people serving you.
Cons
It was hot inside, with a fan blowing in the doorway. Do not know if that was the norm or if the a/c was broken.
Comments
Very popular with the university students as well as the residents.
8/26/2017

A Chinese food lover from Corvallis, OR tried The Show, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/18/2017

An Italian food lover from Portland, OR tried American Dream Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/13/2017

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried Ruby Tuesday.

8/11/2017

A Thai food lover from Corvallis, OR tried Thai Chili.

8/05/2017

A Mexican food lover from Corvallis, OR tried Mexico Lindo.

8/04/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Corvallis, OR tried Rivas Taco Shop.

8/02/2017

An American chowhound from Eugene, OR tried Ruby Tuesday.

Chinese Good For Kids Dinner

Jade Garden  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jade Garden Menu Corvallis, Jade Garden Corvallis Or, Jade Chinese Restaurant, Jade Garden Corvallis, Jade Gardent Menu In Corvallis Or, Jade Garden, Jade Garden Menu, Jade Garden Corvallis Oregon Menu, and Jade Garden Corvallis Menu.