Jade Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Fast Food

Jade Garden is a Chinese, Asian, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly with delicious food "
""
"The won ton soup is simply the best on town."
"I've been going to this family owned Chinese restaurant my entire life... I have dined at some of the most exquisite Asian cuisine places around the west, and nothing compares to Jade Garden. I wish I could go to Corvallis more often so I could be a b"
"Good service, quick hot food, plenty of it"
"Good"
Cons
"Special on grease board never changes "
"I wish they had more locations lol (not possible, I know) I would suggest a deep clean on the place. That's about it."
Comments
"Good food consistently needs to be as good, some days not as good."
"My wife and i moved from aloha beaverton to lebanon and we couldn't find a good chinnese restaurant that had the original pork fried"
  • 5/14/2017

A diner from Yachats, OR tried it.

• 4/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Corvallis, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Albany, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly with delicious food
    Cons
    Special on grease board never changes
    Comments
    Good food consistently needs to be as good, some days not as good.
  • 12/29/2016

• 11/19/2016

A diner from Corvallis, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Portland, OR tried it.

• 8/19/2016

A diner from Independence, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2016

A Chinese food lover from Corvallis, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/07/2016

A Chinese food lover from Corvallis, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/30/2016

A dining patron from Philomath, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

missm photo

missm

Corvallis, OR

Jade Garden

My 4 year old daughter and I frequently dine at this restaurant and are never disappointed. I strongly believe in supporting family ran businesses and the staff are very friendly. They spend the extra time to ask my daughter questions and make her laugh. We are very greatful to have a place like this in our community! My daughter’s go to is the sesame chicken with sweet red sauce and I usually order one of their spicy dishes.

10. Sesame Chicken

One dish is large enough to fill two large men, or atleast three people. Excellent dish for young children. I like the fact that the chicken isn’t too greasy either.

Chinese Asian Fast Food

Jade Garden  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jade Garden Menu Corvallis, Jade Garden Corvallis Oregon Menu, Jade Garden, Jade Garden Corvallis, Jade Garden Corvallis Or, Jade Garden Menu, Jade Gardent Menu In Corvallis Or, Jade Chinese Restaurant, and Jade Garden Corvallis Menu.