Jade Garden

Neighborhoods: Rolling Acres
Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Lunch

Jade Garden is a Chinese, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

"Dirty restaurant ... Chicken in general Tso tasted spoiled and fried rice had no flavor... Manager was rude and would not listen "
"I would never go back nor will I recommend this place "
compupita photo

Deltona, FL

Jade Garden - Chinese Restaurant ? ?

I moved away from the Orange City area a few years ago, having relocated back to the area I went to a favorite eatery. At 6:00 PM on a Thursday I found the restaurant empty, They advertise FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1987, I saw no familiar faces, I placed a takeout order for a Spicy chicken dish. About 15 minutes later, the food was ready, [during this period, no one entered the building; the servers were all sitting at one table apparently doing homework.
When I arrived home, I discovered the HOT HUNAN CHICKEN had no spice, the sauce was brown tasteless water. The food mixture turned out to be broccoli and something that looked like chicken that had no flavor at all. The dish was to have a side dish of fried rice, which turned out to be white rice mixed with some soy sauce. [normally this dish would have peas, carrots and egg] The price charged was reasonable for the area but the food was horrible. My recommendation to one and all, avoid Jade Garden, they will be out of business very soon.

Hunan Chicken

I have rated this dish 1 star because it is the lowest you have

November 23, 2010

It was tehe nasties food i have ever aten it was so terrible my kids that livein a differnent state could taste it and the old lady serving food there was so old on her birth certificate it said expired. And the fat men cooking the food…
August 5, 2009

The best chinese food in the world

I had never taste any thing like that before. It was the most delicious food i ever taste in my life. I can not stop eating it.

Chinese Breakfast Parking

Jade Garden  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jade Garden Menu, Jade Garden Orange City Fl, Jade Garden Restaurant Orange City Menu, Jade Garden Menu Orange City, Jade Garden Orange City, Jade Garden Orange City Reviews, and Jade Garden Orange City, Fl.