244 S University Dr
Plantation, FL 33324-3306

Jade Garden Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Kosher

Overall
Pros
"Staff was very nice. "
"Ordered food from here, but when the delivery guy walked into my gate & to the 2nd door, my dog barked at him as he walked closer. As I go to open my door to pay I see the delivery guy kick my dog twice (side & face), like KICKED HIM. He told me "
Cons
"I don't have any. I love the food and service at this restaurant."
"Horrible customer service & completely disrespectful"
Comments
"Great place for Chinese food."
"I hope you find another Chinese resturant in the area. Don't support animal abuse. "
  • 1/12/2019

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 7/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Lowell, FL tried it.

• 3/05/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 12/27/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Staff was very nice.
    Cons
    I don't have any. I love the food and service at this restaurant.
    Comments
    Great place for Chinese food.
  • 5/17/2014

A Chinese food lover from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Horrible customer service & completely disrespectful
  • 9/06/2013

A Chinese chowhound from FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/20/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Wifi Breakfast

Jade Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Jade Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of Lauderhill and Lauderdale Lakes.
People found this by searching for: Jade East Chinese In Plantation, Jade Garden Plantation Menu, Jade Garden Plantation, Jade Garden Plantation Florida, Jade Garden Restaurant Plantation, Fl 33324, Jade Garden Restaurant Plantation, Fl, Jade Garden Plantation Fl, Jade Garden 33324, and Jade Garden Restaurant Plantation Fl.