113 Main St
Upton, MA 01568-1621

Jade Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Jade Garden is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Family owned and run. Family is important to them all. This what constitutes to bring my family back time and time again. We have been loyal patrons a decade plus. I recommend the Jase Garden in Upton center. Good eats, great abeyance and family friendly."
"Fast and fresh. "
"Food,takeout"
Cons
"In my opinion there is always room for improvement... but overall they are phenomenal. Blessed be. "
Comments
":) :) :) :) :) They get a 5 smile rating!!! ☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars too!!!"
  • 6/23/2018

A Chinese food lover from Ansonia, CT tried it.

• 3/09/2018

A Chinese food lover from Upton, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Upton, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2017

A dining patron from Westborough, MA tried it.

• 8/21/2017

A dining patron from Westborough, MA tried it.

• 8/13/2017

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    :) :) :) :) :) They get a 5 smile rating!!! ☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars too!!!
  • 8/01/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 6/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Woonsocket, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/11/2017

A diner from Chantilly, VA tried it.

• 12/30/2016

A diner from Worcester, MA tried it and liked it.

sweetpea122407 photo

sweetpea122407

Westborough, MA

My boyfriend and I used to live in Upton and...

My boyfriend and I used to live in Upton and ate at Jade Garden all the time. Now we live further away and we still make the drive. It is our favorite place to eat.

10. Sesame Chicken

MInUpton photo

MInUpton

Upton, MA

Great Chinese Food!

There is nothing worse than bad chinese food. The Jade Garden in Upton has GREAT chinese food! No worries getting food from this place. We are lucky to have this place in our small town of Upton.

10. General Tso's Chicken

Not too soggy. Crunchy batter surrounding chicken. Good quality chicken. Sauce has a little bite to it as it should. Plenty of Broccoli.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Jade Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Jade Garden is located near the cities of Northbridge.
People found this by searching for: Jade Garden Upton Ma, Jade Garden Upton, Jade Garden Upton Menu, Chinese Restaurant Upton Ma, Chinese Food Upton Ma, Upton Jade Garden, Jade Garden Menu Upton Ma, Jade Garden Upton Ma Menu, and Restaurants In Upton.