40 Mechanic St
Leominster, MA 01453-5707

Jade II Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Pan Asian

Jade II Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, Asian, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fast"
"Fast service cheaper than others "
"Best Chinese food in the area"
"I like there crab ragoons"
Cons
"The food can be bad and gross at times. Also kinda dirty place"
"over cooked if I wanted beef jerky I would have bought it ! Boneless Spare ribs were so over cooked and dry the rice was Muchy. I'll stay wit gold bowl ! It's so much better and FRESH "
"Give more soy sauce"
Comments
"Gold bowl is 100x better ! It's worth the extra drive "
  • 6/01/2018

A diner from Andover, MA tried it.

• 5/03/2018

A Chinese food lover from Boston, MA tried it.

• 4/05/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Royersford, PA tried it.

• 3/24/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 11/03/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Bronx, NY tried it.

• 10/27/2017

A Chinese food lover from Lanham, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Andover, MA tried it.

• 8/05/2017

A dining patron from New Britain, CT tried it.

• 7/08/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/26/2017

A Chinese food lover from Andover, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

onetoomanybirds photo

onetoomanybirds

Leominster, MA

Never get jaded at 'Jade 2'!

Jade 2 restaurant…nothing better for take out chinese food in my opinion. I started enjoying the Jade 2 menu even before there WAS a Jade 2, several times a month when I was still working in downtown Fitchburg. The $2.50 lunch specials were a favorite of the ladies who worked at Shawmut Bank!

Years later, the bank is closed, the women reitred or moved on, and Jade 2 continues to be the epitome of inexpensive and GOOD chinese food. You can’t beat their crab rangoons, filled to exploding with cheeses and imitation crab, Teriyaki as tender and flavorful as one could hope, and generous portions of rice. Gai Poo Lo Mein is a favorite as well, and always generous portions of meat are to be had.

There is table service, but better to take it home and enjoy a favorite libation as you take in a movie and happily munch on heavily laden chicken chow mein, spring rolls and chicken wings. You will always get your money’s worth from them.

i3arkode photo

i3arkode

Leominster, MA

its not brokefast

I’ve been getting Jade II since I remember. The good old letter D off the value menu. 5 Fricken dollars. You get an extremely healthy portion of pork fried rice. Which is amazing by the way. You also get 4 deep fried delicious chicken fingers, which are also generously sized. And last but not least, they give you 4 chicken wings. ( I usually substitute the chicken wings for more chicken fingers although they say its not allowed… but if you ask they will always let you !! ) :) Anyway, I wish I could comment more about other meals that they have there but I usually get the same thing. Everything I’ve ever had there is awesome, which is your standard chinese food. Lo Mein… Sachewanz chicken or whatever…General Tsao’s is amaaaaazing. But more than anything their pork fried rice dominates the competition… cough cough chopsticks… HORRIBLE. Anyway… call up jade II. Its well worth it

Letter D

Read what I wrote in my original review. I pretty much cover all the bases of the letter D. Its Effing amazing and i think that i would suggest it to anyone. Even if they were higher class than me. Cuz its the bomb diggity. Whatever you do. DONT EAT CHOPSTICKS. Its flunking unbelievably bad. I cant stand it. JADE DOMINATES THE WORLD.

January 16, 2011

Jade 2 Has Poor service

I was a customer of this restaraunt for over 6 years and finally made the decision to stop giving them business due to their lack of professionalism, it being their 3rd time making a mistake with my order and receiving an order of chicken…
January 5, 2010

Jade Ii Chinese Restaurant is yummy

Great meal deals. Have never had a problem with orders. Food has always been great. They send coupons in the mail.

Chinese Takeout Asian

Jade II Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jade Ii Leominster Menu, Leominster Jade 2, Leominster Ma Jade 2, Jade Ii Leominster, Jade 2 Leominster Ma Menu, Jade 2 Leominster Ma, Jade 2 Leominster, and Jade 2 Menu.