Jade Palace Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: University Place
Cuisine: Chinese, Pub Food, American

Overall
Cons
"no meat in the domain or the fried rice that I could even see or taste Bland plain cook chow mein noodles and mushy fried rice very small serving of almond chicken overall the meal the ambience and the service was nasty"
November 1, 2015

I would love to go back in here this weekend because going in here really made my day. This is just a great place to go have a great Chinese meal.
March 2, 2012

Sweet then sour

Nine months to one year ago I would have given Jade Palace at least a four star but my friend and I went there today (may 2nd 2012) and now I have to give it a one star. My friend and I were the only ones there and they are clearly trying…
February 4, 2011

Sorta Good

I'm in my early 40's and have been going here since my early childhood. The atmosphere is nearly the same since I can remember and the food is too. Stable and good, but never has evovled. It would be nice to see changes to their family…

Chinese Parking Pub Food

Jade Palace Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/14/2016 A diner from Sacramento, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 12/20/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 8/10/2015 A diner from Tacoma, WA tried it.

• 4/13/2015 A diner from WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/04/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/26/2014 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/08/2014 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Jade Palace Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Fircrest.
People found this by searching for: Jade Palace Menu University Place Wa, Jade Palace, Jade Palace University Place Wa, Jade Palace University Place Menu, Jade Palace Tacoma Menu, Jade Palace University Place, Jade Palace Restaurant University Place Wa, and Jade Palace Tacoma.