Jade Palace

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Deli

Overall
Pros
"The food always tastes great"
Cons
"Sometimes you only get half of your order when doing take out"
Comments
"Most of the start is great, there are a couple of bad wait staff that aren't very personable"
March 27, 2011

Definitely a 5 Star Restaurant

Two of you do not know what real chinese food tastes like. If I had left overs, I wouldn't even save it for my dogs or put it in my backyard. And if I did, I'm sure every single species, insects, animals, or anybody would come running to…
March 24, 2011

Pass it by.

If I could choose a zero, I would. This was the worst, absolutely worst, Chinese food I've ever had. I was with a party of 3, and all of us were disgusted. We brought home doggie bags because we paid for the food, and thought something…
January 6, 2011

The Best In Maine

Jade Palace is definitely the best chinese restaurant in Maine. Prices were cheap, service was terrific (mentioned twice below, they remember your names), food were delicious and the restaurant is very, very clean I must say. I love…

American Dinner Lunch

Jade Palace  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/27/2015 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 12/13/2015 A diner from Orono, ME tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/25/2015 A diner from Brookline, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/11/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/23/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/23/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food always tastes great
    Cons
    Sometimes you only get half of your order when doing take out
    Comments
  • 11/08/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/18/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 10/03/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

Jade Palace is located near the cities of West Farmington.
People found this by searching for: Jade Palace Farmington Maine, Jade Palace Menu Farmington, Jade Palace Farmington Maine Menu, Jade Palace Farmington Maine, Jade Palace Farmington Menu, Jade Palace Menu Farmington Maine, and Jade Palace Farmington Me Menu.