Jaker's Bar And Grill

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Salads, Hamburgers

Comments
"Shit food, 3 strikes and your out! I grew up going to the jakers in IF and it was/is really good! But the last 3 times we have gone to the jakers in Meridian, it sucked! I won't talk about the other two shit times, but tonight I have had enough of the CRA"
  • 4/10/2015

A Steakhouse food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
September 5, 2014

I <3 JAKER'S

Jakers is such a favorite of mine, where do I start? First off, they have such a great array of delicious meal options. If you're in the mood to get dressed up and enjoy a fine dinner, Jaker's is perfect. If you want a great sandwich…
September 4, 2014

August 20, 2014

Nice atmosphere, great service, great environment for date night!!!

My husband and I enjoyed dinner at Jaker's for a Sunday night date night. We bellied up to the bar and we were greeted pleasantly by the server who informed us that on Sunday all day is happy hour and they offer drink and appetizer…

4/06/2018

A dining patron from Nampa, ID tried Happy Teriyaki, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The boba drinks.
4/02/2018

A dining patron from Boise, ID tried Papa Murphy's.

3/14/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

3/13/2018

A dining patron from US tried Denny's.

1/07/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/05/2018

A dining patron from US tried The Flame Broiler, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/17/2017

An American chowhound from Meridian, ID tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian.

12/10/2017

A diner from Tacoma, WA tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian.

12/09/2017

A diner from Boise, ID tried Pho 779.

11/27/2017

A dining patron from Boise, ID tried Pizza Hut.

Steakhouse Salads Hamburgers

Jaker's Bar And Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jakers Meridian Reviews, Jakers Meridian Review, Best Dish At Jakers, Jakers Meridian Idaho Review, Beer And Wine Menu At Jakers, Jakers Best Dish, Review Of Jakers Bar And Grill Meridian, and Jakres Meridian Review.