Jaker's Bar And Grill

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Salads, Hamburgers

Comments
"Shit food, 3 strikes and your out! I grew up going to the jakers in IF and it was/is really good! But the last 3 times we have gone to the jakers in Meridian, it sucked! I won't talk about the other two shit times, but tonight I have had enough of the CRA"
  • 4/10/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
September 5, 2014

I <3 JAKER'S

Jakers is such a favorite of mine, where do I start? First off, they have such a great array of delicious meal options. If you're in the mood to get dressed up and enjoy a fine dinner, Jaker's is perfect. If you want a great sandwich…
September 4, 2014

August 20, 2014

Nice atmosphere, great service, great environment for date night!!!

My husband and I enjoyed dinner at Jaker's for a Sunday night date night. We bellied up to the bar and we were greeted pleasantly by the server who informed us that on Sunday all day is happy hour and they offer drink and appetizer…

10/22/2017

A dining patron from Eagle, ID tried Papa Murphy's.

10/20/2017

A dining patron from Boise, ID tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/19/2017

A diner from Boise, ID tried Ling & Louie's.

10/08/2017

An American food lover from Tacoma, WA tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/07/2017

A diner from Meridian, ID tried Wok Fusion, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nice staff
9/16/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian.

9/13/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from Kent, WA tried Pho 779, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/04/2017

A BBQ chowhound from Nampa, ID tried Tony Roma's and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/04/2017

An American chowhound from Meridian, ID tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian.

9/02/2017

A diner from Boise, ID tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian.

Steakhouse Salads Hamburgers

Jaker's Bar And Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jakers Meridian Reviews, Beer And Wine Menu At Jakers, Best Dish At Jakers, Jakers Best Dish, Jakers Meridian Review, Jakres Meridian Review, Jakers Meridian Idaho Review, and Review Of Jakers Bar And Grill Meridian.