Jaker's Bar And Grill

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Salads, Hamburgers

Comments
"Shit food, 3 strikes and your out! I grew up going to the jakers in IF and it was/is really good! But the last 3 times we have gone to the jakers in Meridian, it sucked! I won't talk about the other two shit times, but tonight I have had enough of the CRA"
  • 4/10/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
September 5, 2014

I <3 JAKER'S

Jakers is such a favorite of mine, where do I start? First off, they have such a great array of delicious meal options. If you're in the mood to get dressed up and enjoy a fine dinner, Jaker's is perfect. If you want a great sandwich…
September 4, 2014

August 20, 2014

Nice atmosphere, great service, great environment for date night!!!

My husband and I enjoyed dinner at Jaker's for a Sunday night date night. We bellied up to the bar and we were greeted pleasantly by the server who informed us that on Sunday all day is happy hour and they offer drink and appetizer…

8/13/2017

An American food lover from Anniston, AL tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/04/2017

A diner from US tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great service always, good food at a great price
7/04/2017

A diner from Boise, ID tried Sweet Sensation Donuts.

6/22/2017

A dining patron from US tried Pho 779.

6/17/2017

An American chowhound from Chandler, AZ tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian and liked it.

4/09/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Sizzler and liked it.

3/28/2017

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried Denny's and liked it.

3/18/2017

An American chowhound from Boise, ID tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian.

3/11/2017

An American food lover from US tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian.

3/10/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Boise, ID tried Mongolian Grill.

Steakhouse Salads Hamburgers

Jaker's Bar And Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jakers Meridian Review, Jakers Meridian Reviews, Jakres Meridian Review, Jakers Meridian Idaho Review, Beer And Wine Menu At Jakers, Jakers Best Dish, Review Of Jakers Bar And Grill Meridian, and Best Dish At Jakers.