Jaker's Bar And Grill

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Salads, Hamburgers

Comments
"Shit food, 3 strikes and your out! I grew up going to the jakers in IF and it was/is really good! But the last 3 times we have gone to the jakers in Meridian, it sucked! I won't talk about the other two shit times, but tonight I have had enough of the CRA"
  • 4/10/2015

A Steakhouse chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

September 5, 2014

I <3 JAKER'S

Jakers is such a favorite of mine, where do I start? First off, they have such a great array of delicious meal options. If you're in the mood to get dressed up and enjoy a fine dinner, Jaker's is perfect. If you want a great sandwich…
August 20, 2014

Nice atmosphere, great service, great environment for date night!!!

My husband and I enjoyed dinner at Jaker's for a Sunday night date night. We bellied up to the bar and we were greeted pleasantly by the server who informed us that on Sunday all day is happy hour and they offer drink and appetizer…
July 11, 2014

A great dining experience, you won’t be disappointed!

My wife and I were at Jaker's just a few days ago and I must say, it was probably one of the better dinners we've ever had in the Boise area! Our server's name was Matt, and he did a great job in being very attentive to our needs all…

6/17/2018

A dining patron from Anniston, AL tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian.

5/17/2018

A Japanese chowhound from Boise, ID tried Fujiyama Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
yea I would like to get to your menuj
5/10/2018

A diner from Boise, ID tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian.

4/26/2018

A diner from US tried Sweet Sensation Donuts.

4/06/2018

An Asian fusion food lover from Nampa, ID tried Happy Teriyaki, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The boba drinks.
4/02/2018

A Pizza food lover from Boise, ID tried Papa Murphy's.

3/14/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

3/13/2018

A diner from US tried Denny's.

1/07/2018

An American food lover from US tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/05/2018

An Asian fusion chowhound from US tried The Flame Broiler, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Steakhouse Salads Hamburgers

Jaker's Bar And Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jakers Meridian Review, Jakers Meridian Idaho Review, Beer And Wine Menu At Jakers, Jakers Best Dish, Review Of Jakers Bar And Grill Meridian, Best Dish At Jakers, Jakers Meridian Reviews, and Jakres Meridian Review.