Jaker's Bar And Grill

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Salads, Hamburgers

Comments
"Shit food, 3 strikes and your out! I grew up going to the jakers in IF and it was/is really good! But the last 3 times we have gone to the jakers in Meridian, it sucked! I won't talk about the other two shit times, but tonight I have had enough of the CRA"
  • 4/10/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
September 5, 2014

I <3 JAKER'S

Jakers is such a favorite of mine, where do I start? First off, they have such a great array of delicious meal options. If you're in the mood to get dressed up and enjoy a fine dinner, Jaker's is perfect. If you want a great sandwich…
September 4, 2014

August 20, 2014

Nice atmosphere, great service, great environment for date night!!!

My husband and I enjoyed dinner at Jaker's for a Sunday night date night. We bellied up to the bar and we were greeted pleasantly by the server who informed us that on Sunday all day is happy hour and they offer drink and appetizer…

6/22/2017

A Vietnamese chowhound from US tried Pho 779.

6/17/2017

An American food lover from Chandler, AZ tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian and liked it.

4/09/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Sizzler and liked it.

3/28/2017

An American chowhound from Tacoma, WA tried Denny's and liked it.

3/18/2017

An American food lover from Boise, ID tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian.

3/11/2017

An American food lover from US tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian.

3/10/2017

A diner from Boise, ID tried Mongolian Grill.

3/04/2017

A dining patron from Boise, ID tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/04/2017

An American food lover from Bonney Lake, WA tried Souper Salad, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
The food and variety
2/20/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Jbs Restaurant Meridian, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Steakhouse Salads Hamburgers

Jaker's Bar And Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Jakers Best Dish, Review Of Jakers Bar And Grill Meridian, Jakers Meridian Reviews, Beer And Wine Menu At Jakers, Best Dish At Jakers, Jakres Meridian Review, Jakers Meridian Review, and Jakers Meridian Idaho Review.