1660 Coast Blvd
Del Mar, CA 92014-2354

Jake's Del Mar

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Mexican

Jake's Del Mar is a Seafood, American, and Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Great food, service and ocean view"
  • 7/04/2014

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, service and ocean view
  • 4/08/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

evanduz photo

evanduz

San Diego, CA

Jake's is good ocean view eating!

Jakes is an excellent choice for lunch (the meal I ate). Their seafood is perfectly cooked, the calamari is among the best I’ve had, and the sashimi was fresh and very good.

Seabass

The seabass (lunch portion) was flakey, not overcooked, and the presentation was impeccable. Excellent and reasonably priced for lunch

pescovegiefoodie photo

pescovegiefoodie

Rancho Santa Fe, CA

Great view & love the Poke Rolls!

We often go to Jakes for business lunches and sometimes for casual dinners. I always order the Poke rolls and hearts of palm salad. Even when the Poke rolls aren’t on the menu, they will make them for me. The calamari is also great. While my husband and various guests that we have eaten with at Jakes have made very positive comments about the other seafood and steaks, I admit that I may be in a rut about what I order. But I plan to stay in my rut because I just love those Poke rolls and hearts of palm salad! Desserts are good too, but I rarely have room for more than a bite.

Poke Rolls

The best anywhere!

Hearts of Palm salad

Light and delicious. Beats a Caesar any day.

Calamari

One of the best versions of Calamari as an appetizer that you’ll find.

Seafood American Mexican

Jake's Del Mar  Restaurant Reviews

Jake's Del Mar is located near the cities of Solana Beach.
People found this by searching for: Jakes Del Mar Menu, Jake's Del Mar Restaurant Review, Jakes In Del Mar, Jake's Del Mar Menu, Jake's Restaurant Del Mar, Jake's Del Mar, Jakes Del Mar Pictures, and Kids Menu At Jake's In Del Mar.