- No Rating
- Read Gayot Review »
- Owner Bruce Cooper has removed the bar area and has stopped serving lunch, given that his next-door venture, Cooper's Brick Oven Wine Bar, is now handling those functions.
- It's possible, with an advance reservation, to order off the Cooper's Brick Oven Wine Bar menu while sitting in front of Jake's.
- Jake's chef Bruce Cooper opened a second restaurant, Novelty, in a former novelty shop in Old City. Similar cuisine, darker digs.
- Although Jake's still stocks a full bar, it now offers a BYOB option anytime, for a $5 corkage fee.
- Ample distance from the bar makes this nook locale ideal for popping the question or, more simply, supping in peace. (Seats two.)
Link to Jake's Restaurant & Bar
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.