Jakes Tex-Mex Cafe

Neighborhoods: Riviera/Westchester
Cuisine: Tex-mex, Lunch, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"Everything was EXCELLENT.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK"
"Awesome food!! Love it, very friendly staff :-)"
Cons
"NONE!!!!!"
"Nothing that I know of"
Comments
"Staff is great, food was wonderful"
December 15, 2009

Jake's Original Tex-Mex Cafe is over priced and over rated.

Sorry to burst your bubble but..... the parking is terrible, the food is expensive and just alright. I have to agree that the chocolate cake is very good though. I haven't tried everything on the menu but I think I would have found…
August 4, 2009

best chocolate cake!

I love jakes! I have been going to Jake's since I moved here. When my family comes from out of town we eat there every time! I am a sweet freak and their chocolate cake is the best ever! I love it and order it whenever I am hosting events.…
July 30, 2008

Recommend

This place has fantastic taco salads. They will build them the way you like them. You can even have Fritos in them. They have a splendid chocolate cake that they are known for and you won't leave without trying it.

Tex-mex Dinner Lunch

Jakes Tex-Mex Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything was EXCELLENT.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
    Cons
    NONE!!!!!
    Comments
    Staff is great, food was wonderful
  • 12/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/03/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome food!! Love it, very friendly staff :-)
    Cons
    Nothing that I know of
  • 7/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/18/2013 A diner from Bakersfield, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/12/2013 A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.

• 8/04/2013 A diner from Bakersfield, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/24/2013 A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Jakes Tex Mex Nutritional Information, Jakes Tex Mex Menu, Jakes Texmex, Jakes Tex Mex Bakersfield Menu, Jakes Tex Mex Bakersfield Catering, Jakes Tex Mex Nutrition, Jakes Tex Mex Menu Bakersfield, Jakes Tex Mex, and Jakes Tex Mex Bakersfield.