14 Front St N
Issaquah, WA 98027-3236

JaK's Grill

Neighborhoods: Olde Town
Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Catering

JaK's Grill is a Steak, Steakhouse, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Lobster mac and cheese is the best ! Waiter was very friendly."
Cons
"Bad service, booths are very uncomfortable. Arrogant staff. Never go back"
  • 6/30/2016

A Steak food lover from Auburn, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Lobster mac and cheese is the best ! Waiter was very friendly.
  • 2/19/2016

A diner from Woodinville, WA tried it.

• 2/11/2016

A Steak chowhound from Bonney Lake, WA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.

• 8/19/2015

A dining patron from Henderson, NV tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Bad service, booths are very uncomfortable. Arrogant staff. Never go back
  • 1/03/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

• 12/04/2014

A Steak chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/09/2013

A dining patron from Vashon, WA tried it and liked it.

tdotgirl photo

tdotgirl

Bellevue, WA

Affordable, yummy steak

The atmosphere is similar to that of a pub. The restaurant looks low-key without huge or bright signs to attract you, but this hidden gem has excellent steaks.

Problem: its not that hidden. Many people know about it and many people go here. I’ve had to wait almost everytime I’ve been here, but its always been well worth it.

Come during non-busy days (ie. skip wkends) and you can give you names, number and stroll around front street. There is a library across the street if you need to use wifi or just read.

The staff here is friendly and the place doesn’t feel pretentious.

jvreagan photo

jvreagan

Snoqualmie, WA

The best place for steaks in Seattle

As someone from the midwest growing up on great Chicago steakhouses, Jak’s comes very close and is definitely better than the Metropolitan Grill in terms of food and atmosphere. I highly recommend Jak’s.

Jak’s does not take reservations. On the weekends, the wait can be upwards of two hours. We’ve waited as long as three hours to get in, and it is always worth the wait. There is a bar (Room 38) two doors down from Jak’s – my wife and I have drinks there after we put our names on the list. Jak’s will call Room 38 when a table is ready for us.

The wine by the glass list is pretty small, but they do have an excellent selection of bottled wines to compliment their top choice steaks. They do steaks right – Nebraska beef, dry aged for at least a month. Always cooked perfectly.

Ask for their “UFO” side potato dish. It’s no longer on the menu but they still serve it. It’s a potato pancake and a scoop of garlic mashed potatos. Outstanding.

My wife always saves room for desert and loves it; I myself partake in Jak’s cut sizes and fill up on steak!

Perhaps the best part of Jak’s is the atmosphere. Very down to earth, not upscale or uppity feeling that you get at other high end steak houses.

Jak's Top Sirloin

Amazing!

chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

One of my favorite places for steak!

The first time I came here, my friend treated me for lunch with eggs benedict and fillet mignon! what a great sunday brunch combo!

Since then, I’ve been back for the dinner fillet mignon portion! 9oz fillet with bernaise sauce = heaven! Their fillets are sooo tender! I don’t know anywhere else can match this, especially for this price and to make it as tender as this restaurant!

Look at pictures for reference.

bnreel photo

bnreel

Issaquah, WA

NEVER DISSAPOINTED! :)

Jak’s has no need of my review – they are already legendary in the area for outstanding fine food, great service, and a funky dark and mysterious atmosphere that we all love. However, I had to give a shoutout for the great service we received recently when we took my mother-in-law to dinner at Jak’s for her birthday. The server took it upon herself to put a candle on mom’s dessert, made sure mom had a special drink, and took pictures for us – we never even had to ask, she offered. And, though we stayed until closing, she never made us feel rushed or unwelcome.

And about the food – you really can’t go wrong with anything you choose. Jak’s is known first for its steaks, with seafood a very close second. One thing I’ll mention is for the many vegetarians out there – the grilled veggie entree is delish, and the garlic mashed potatoes are so rich they should be on the dessert menu. I don’t think I could have dinner at Jak’s without ordering them. Enjoy!

Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Like I mentioned above, don’t let this simple side dish deceive you, it is ADDICTIVE. We’ve tried to replicate it at home, and had some good results, but never quite as good as Jak’s. I have a feeling there’s a pound of butter in every bite. Bring it on!

excellent steak, even though waited for an hour, but tota...

excellent steak, even though waited for an hour, but totally worth it.

Steak Steakhouse Catering

Adkflwgrar2427abblkses
jenniferyellow

Seattle, WA

JaK's Grill  Restaurant Reviews

JaK's Grill is located near the cities of King County.
People found this by searching for: Jaks Issaquah Menu, Jak's Grill, Jake's Grill Issaquah, Jake's Issaquah, Jak's Grill Issaquah Menu, Jakes Steak Issaquah, Wa, and Jake's Restaurant In Issaquah.